Is this plant a male or female?

Brock15

420 Member
I have a feeling it’s a male but I want to get some other opinions before I completely trash this plant.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Hard to tell it does look like the beginning of ball sacks but had one fool me last year on a funeral cake
Give it another day or 2 and get some white light pics purple on purple is hard to tell

Any help would be so appreciated
I'm sorry my friend but they look like balls to me.:rolleyes:
Boy.
Slide a garbage bag over him and get him out of there.

Stay safe
Bill

Hi Suzy, I am not sure if it is a boy or a hermie, as it definitely appears to have male balls at some nodes, but it also looks to have female pistils too, but they are a bit further away and not so clear, so I am not 100% on it being a hermie, but otherwise it's a male. Sorry to say!

Thank you guys
Hi Suzy, I am not sure if it is a boy or a hermie, as it definitely appears to have male balls at some nodes, but it also looks to have female pistils too, but they are a bit further away and not so clear, so I am not 100% on it being a hermie, but otherwise it's a male. Sorry to say!
thank you sent some better pics

Sorry to say, it certainly looks like clusters of male balls at the nodes closest to the camera. Some further away nodes look to me like some could have pistils, but the bottom line with those male balls is that you probably don't want the plant, unless it was a hermie with a high percentage of female flowers.

Back
Top Bottom