Is this plant fucked?

weedworm

can someone please help me i know u probably need more info but my question is, is it ok if you transplanted a plant 35 days in the budding cycle or does that kill it i'm not sure of the size pot it was in but i transplanted it into a container that is 12 inches deep, 19 inches long and 13 inches wide and my second question is if it can grow in a rectangular container like that and what happens if you break the stem does it fix itself it didnt break cxompletley off just bent its still alive but did i fuck it up and if someone can help me can u tell me what else u need to know about it i never grew before :bong:

Rectangler pots are good for space. . . lets say your growing 6 plants. . in round pots you would have wasted space, sq pots can sit right next to each other real nice. . . as for as the size of the pot. . . depth is more important. . . but the rule of thumb I use is 1 gal per foot of plant. you want a 3 foot plant, use a 3 gal pot. and for your breakage. . MJ can be pretty hearty. . . if its standing at the break on its own. . it'll heal, even if its not, tie it up, tape something to give it a little support, and it should heal. . . sucks, cause now its has t take a little energy to heal. . . but it should heal. . . good luck:peace:

thank you so much but did i fuck up the plant by transplanting it and my other question is if i have my plant in a closet int the bathroom with the doors shut when lights go off does the light from the bathroom interfere and mess it up :adore:

You can transplant at anytime, but it often stops growing for a week or so while it reajusts.

If any bright beam of light from cracks around the door hit any part of the plant then that part will likely get messed up. It might even go hermi and make pollen, especially with the added stress from transplanting. And if the overall light level is high then the whole plant will revert back to veg.

Yeah, light leaks suck. . . Its debatable on how much light is an issue. . .you could probably get a lot of diff answers for that one. . .I would say anything brighter than the moon is a prob. be safe and just make it as dark as possible, use weather stripping around the door if you can. I have spent some time eliminating any light leaks in my setup. . . I used white silicone on all non moving joints in my cab, and used rubber weather stripping around the doors. I know its leak proof cause with the light in the cab on, and the lights in the room off, I can't see any light coming out of my cab. with your lights on in the closet and the lights off in the bathroom, can u see any light? Every transplant causes stress, so the lady will hang for a bit, coupled with the break, she should be stunted for a few days till she gets back on her feet. should be just a delay in her growth. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom