Is this PM? If so, how can I treat my plants that are 3 weeks into flower?

Vecramdi

420 Member
DED86A3E-7539-4C9A-B454-A1B1141F2242.jpg

Hard to say its PM - Indoors or out? The one leaf to the left of the large center leaf looks like it could be but maybe just the lighting.

Best thing for PM is a sulfur burner. Best to use that in VEG to early flower. 3-4 weeks wood be my max in flower. Takes care of most all insects if you have mice they hate that stuff. When using sulfur burner you need to read and follow the instructions. Ask if you have questions. Some folks dont like using that indoors I have no problem with it in my grow space but I have a dedicated room I can shut off air filters etc. It works on all pests cept maybe leaf hoppers so far that I've seen.

You can also use UV-B lighting hand held wear protective eye wear only a few seconds exposure will kill PM and the spores. Basically walk around the room and expose your plant and floors walls etc. with lights out and eye protection plastic clear glasses are good enough and long sleeves.

If your outside you can use sulfur foliar. Safer Brand 5450-6 is what I use outside.

Hey Bob. I’m growing outdoors in SoCal. Not a lot of humidity and lots of air flow. When applying the Safer product do you keep it off the flowers? Also, Is this product truly organic? My grow is au natural and I’m trying to avoid anything that would spoil that. Thanks!

@bobrown14 ,, sulphur burners are relatively new to the conversation of p.m. control. i have literally tried everything else i could read about

neat to know that you have actually used one before,, i see it produces a powder that coats the leaves and raises, i beleive raises the ph of the leave surfaces which p.m. does not like,,

bugs too so i read do not like the sulphur

most interesting indeed

@Vecramdi , i use a spray, 0ne part hydrogen peroxide and four parts water,, under and top of leaves and trunks and branches,, does not rid the mildew cuz mildew is sneaky , but controls it,, right up to harvest,, then a hydrogen peroxide bath at harvest, diluted of course,, lots

cheers

Hey Bob. I’m growing outdoors in SoCal. Not a lot of humidity and lots of air flow. When applying the Safer product do you keep it off the flowers? Also, Is this product truly organic? My grow is au natural and I’m trying to avoid anything that would spoil that. Thanks!

Yeah organic I'm an organic farmer 420% always have been always will be. Sulfur by default is organic as it is an element and the 10th most common element on earth. I've sprayed on my flowers I try and get that outta the way before flowering but you dont want pm trust me.

PM can grow anywhere specially the spores are around outside. There are other treatments but best to nip it in the bud (see what I did there lol) early before it takes hold.

I live in the north east get PM all the time sulfur is really the only thing that has consistently worked for me. No ill effect... also works on mites as a side benefit. All mites even the dreaded hemp fvcks.

Back
Top Bottom