Is This The Best Ever Offer From The Vault? With Royal Queen Seeds

Here is my Royal Gorilla Automatic. Most potent auto I’ve had to date.
F287091C-9C77-4324-BF6A-98DE3B6148D9.jpeg

5 Critical Feminised from Royal Queen Seeds and a Vault Tee Shirt sounds great
never tried Royal Queen Seeds, so have no comment
give me some freebies so I can comment

RQS is definitely high on my list for sourcing quality seeds!!!

Their new strains are awesome - Cookies Gelato 28% THC and Purplematic CBD 34:1 !!!

And their website is packed full of medical and growing info.

Can't wait to get those freebies on our next order from you!

RQS rocks! I'm vaping a Green Gelato as we speak - and it is freakin' sick! I love it!!! :circle-of-love:
I've tried a whole bunch of strains from RQS and they have all been very good.

banner_template_free_RQS_seeds_2_all_orders.jpg

Royal Queen Seeds team up with The Vault to bring you our best free cannabis seeds deal, ever! You wont want to miss this one!

All orders at The Vault now get at least 2 free seeds, the 1st choice is from Barney's Farm and now a 2nd choice from Royal Queen Seeds no matter how little you spend!

If you haven't shopped at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store before then this is a perfect opportunity to give us a try, let us impress you with our speed of delivery, guaranteed worldwide delivery, fanatical customer service, and unbeatable seed deals!

Visit The Vaults Discount Cannabis Seeds page to get the details on all of our latest offers.

Win Free Seeds - To celebrate this new deal we have 5 Critical Feminised from Royal Queen Seeds and a Vault Tee Shirt to be won on 420 Mag, just tell us about your experiences with Royal Queen Seeds and / or their strains if any in the comments section to be entered into the draw.

Promo will close on the 19th of March and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day. GOOD LUCK!

#TeamVault
Would love a chance at some RQS, thanks the vault!

banner_template_free_RQS_seeds_2_all_orders.jpg

Royal Queen Seeds team up with The Vault to bring you our best free cannabis seeds deal, ever! You wont want to miss this one!

All orders at The Vault now get at least 2 free seeds, the 1st choice is from Barney's Farm and now a 2nd choice from Royal Queen Seeds no matter how little you spend!

If you haven't shopped at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store before then this is a perfect opportunity to give us a try, let us impress you with our speed of delivery, guaranteed worldwide delivery, fanatical customer service, and unbeatable seed deals!

Visit The Vaults Discount Cannabis Seeds page to get the details on all of our latest offers.

Win Free Seeds - To celebrate this new deal we have 5 Critical Feminised from Royal Queen Seeds and a Vault Tee Shirt to be won on 420 Mag, just tell us about your experiences with Royal Queen Seeds and / or their strains if any in the comments section to be entered into the draw.

Promo will close on the 19th of March and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day. GOOD LUCK!

#TeamVault
Woo Hoo!! Another free seed promotion from the great folks at the vault. Sign me up! I haven't had the pleasure to try any RQS yet but I've heard a lot of good things. Will def b getting around to these eventually. So many strains on my list not enough grow space. Can I get a amen? Lol good luck everyone. Thanks once again George.

No experience with Royal Queen, but by Thor and Odin I'm ready for swags

Back
Top Bottom