Is this True?

NickleSackJack

Well Iam trying to grow my gardern again but the only problem is that i dont have enough cash to keep it lit in the house. Well some one told me that nothern lights uses less light than other strains of weed is that true? And if it is please give me the instructions on how to light it...

NickleSackJack said:
Well Iam trying to grow my gardern again but the only problem is that i dont have enough cash to keep it lit in the house. Well some one told me that nothern lights uses less light than other strains of weed is that true? And if it is please give me the instructions on how to light it...

Not true.
If you can't afford to grow inside, there's always the great outdoors.

yeah bro theres no such strain that uses less light to grow....THE MORE LIGHT THE BETTER....remember that...if your worried about the price of electricity grow with cfls they wont get you the same yield as you would with hps or metal halide but you will still be fine with them....they use less electricity then a regular lightbulb...and if you still dont wanna do that wait till growin season and become the great ol' gorilla grower....i personally love guerilla growing it takes years of experience to actually pull it off...proper tending and fertilizing and giving nutes

Back
Top Bottom