Is this vaporize of value?

The VG website is very discreet with their packaging, so I would suggest to just order it online. The best lighter to use would be a torch lighter, but Bics work just fine. VG sells an electronic-ignition lighter which is supposed to eliminate some of the toxins that come from striking the flint, but it's $45.

Allie: the package's return address will just say "VG" along with an address, so it's pretty discreet. Your bank statement will say VaporGenie though, so be careful about that...

MrGrunge, have you been using the torch lighter with the bat? I've read mixed reviews about torch + bat because of the angle of the flame hole, what's your opinion?

I think they accept paypal so I am good, there. Is there a video, or tutorial how to properly pack and use the bat?

Allie: the package's return address will just say "VG" along with an address, so it's pretty discreet. Your bank statement will say VaporGenie though, so be careful about that...

MrGrunge, have you been using the torch lighter with the bat? I've read mixed reviews about torch + bat because of the angle of the flame hole, what's your opinion?

I don't normally use a torch lighter, I mainly use Bics. But the times I have used it I haven't noticed any difference. You do kinda have to tilt the lighter a bit to get the most heat, but it's really a minor inconvenience.

I think they accept paypal so I am good, there. Is there a video, or tutorial how to properly pack and use the bat?

I would be amazed if you couldn't figure it out on your own, but it comes with a little piece of paper that shows you how to use it properly.

No problem, you're gonna love your new VaporGenie ;)

Back
Top Bottom