Is This Your Homework Larry? Seedsman Skunk #1 In Soil

Nice clean garden Urb. And keep the lighter close.
Thanks Derby, gotta keep a clean tent if I want to stay pest free. I have been buying lighters for a while now, so they are everywhere in the house, no more sneaking off with my “major award”.

Did you find info on the cotton when looking into the underwear test? ;)
That set up is looking sexy!
I did. Interesting read and a real insight into the activity that goes on in the soil under different circumstances. That had a partial part to play with my cotton rag idea. I also always remember looking under rocks, boards, objects to find worms. Things liked the protection. So I wanted one in my excess soil bin on the top of the soil and scraps. Not so much in the soil to see if it breaks down. Although it should slowly get broken down.

Edit: I would post a photo of the lamp from A Christmas Story in reference to the “major award” but it would be taken down lol.

Part of me wants to clean my grinder as well. But the other part is hesitant to say the least... scrapings from the dirty grinder saved me on a couple of ocasions, when I ran out of the good stuff :)

Yeah I hear ya. I shouldn’t be running out anytime soon lol. But I did take all the kief and crumbs and crammed it into a tiny container. Pressure and heat, eventually I will turn it into a little brick of hash.

It’s much easier to use now. Just like new. Smooth operation and the little screen is actually letting new kief accumulate. Before the screen was to sticky and full.

Alrighty then, now that our seedlings are above ground, I can breathe easier. Not that I had any anxiety about it, it’s just that laziness part of me was concerned that more work was possible lol.

So the seedlings were getting a bit of stretch. Figured I should put them in their temporary pots and bury them a bit for support as well as potential rooting improvement.

I used 6” azalea pots last time and they worked well. The only difference between these and other pots is that the azalea pots are a bit shallower and wider.

I sprinkled some bio gold mycos on the soil or plug before covering.

Everyone is back into the veg tent under the T5’s. Gave them just a small taste of water, but want them to send out roots, so I will wait a day or two before giving them a drink.

Back into the dome. With a few clover seedlings tossed into 4” pots. I will do a little broadcast seeding of the clover once I up-pot the Skunk.
Bury them gals Urb!

Looking sweet Urb. Babys are gonna be beauuutiful. What ones you keeping then? Have you decided?
So far it’s just my 4 legal plants, with some red clover, so so will be keeping all 4. One of the skunk is a bit slow but I am sure it will catch up. There is an early favourite for a cutting though, the large skunk seems vigorous, could be a hidden gem there.

So far it’s just my 4 legal plants, with some red clover, so so will be keeping all 4. One of the skunk is a bit slow but I am sure it will catch up. There is an early favourite for a cutting though, the large skunk seems vigorous, could be a hidden gem there.
Happy days then! Gotta love a good skunk cuz.

The plants were dry enough to warrant a watering. So I cracked the coconut water and added some to their regular water. 15mls of coconut water per 1 litre of regular stuff.

I used an actual plant watering can, small one, and fed them slowly. Soaking the plants, except the one I suspect of being a bit moist. I gave that one a small sip on the outside edges of the pot.

View media item 1629850
View media item 1629849

The plants were dry enough to warrant a watering. So I cracked the coconut water and added some to their regular water. 15mls of coconut water per 1 litre of regular stuff.

I used an actual plant watering can, small one, and fed them slowly. Soaking the plants, except the one I suspect of being a bit moist. I gave that one a small sip on the outside edges of the pot.

View media item 1629850
View media item 1629849
Hmmmmm. Coconut water ay?

Hmmmmm. Coconut water ay?

This is off the RQS website:

WHAT IS COCONUT WATER?
Coconut water is the nutrient-rich water contained within a coconut. Not to be mistaken for coconut milk, which is a preparation derived from the coconut pulp, coconut water is clear liquid found inside green coconuts. This low-calorie, naturally nourishing energy drink for humans is a wonderful fertiliser for plants too.

Although it’s 96% pure water, the magic 4% is rich in cytokinins, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and other minerals. As a coconut is really a seed, think of it like a shell filled with organic nutrient solution. Coconut water exists to help plants grow. It just so happens to be cannabis rather than coconuts we are concerned with cultivating.

SEEDLINGS AND CLONES
Coconut water also contains gibberellic acid, which is known to increase seed germination rates and enhance the root development of clones and seedlings. Cytokinins are hormones that signal cell division and trigger root and shoot growth. As an alternative to cloning formulas, a little homemade coconut water solution is worth experimenting with for the next batch of cuttings. Try watering in 15ml/l coconut water diluted in pure water as an organic cloning solution for rooting cubes and rockwool.

CANNABIS PLANTS IN VEGETATIVE GROWTH
Again, the cytokinins in coconut water are an invaluable stimulant during vegetative growth. By diluting 15ml of coconut water per litre, you can create your own coconut water fertiliser. Growers have experimented with various doses and different cannabis strains to give us an idea that between 15–50ml/l is a suitable range for fertilising mature cannabis plants

There is more but you get the idea.

Funny just bought a new grinder then realized i could wash it lol. I use a screen in mine and have never cleaned it. Used it for over 15 years lol. I finally noticed i wasnt getting the keif i used to before realizing the screen was clogged. Put in with what i wash my pipes with and I now have 2 new like grinders.

Funny just bought a new grinder then realized i could wash it lol. I use a screen in mine and have never cleaned it. Used it for over 15 years lol. I finally noticed i wasnt getting the keif i used to before realizing the screen was clogged. Put in with what i wash my pipes with and I now have 2 new like grinders.

Yeah I am not a fan of cleaning my gear, but it was time, it’s nice to have it working smoothly. All that compacted resin was making it a bit of a chore to bust up fresh nugs.

All good now! Funny, I bought the cheap grinder for $50, while the one with the lifetime warranty was $100. After seeing the stress and strain on my current grinder, maybe I should have gone with the $100 one.

I hear you. nothing is as good as my first one though ;-)
I had a cool one from Jamaica, still do I hope, made of wood and simple pins. Broke the pin this year and had to retire it. But the damn thing was cool.

Noticing a bit of burn on a few tips and some leaf edges. It could be from the coconut water. I put 30mls of the coconut water into some of my stale tap water I keep on hand. About 1.5 litres. That’s what they were fed this morning. Could be ph or sensitivity to the rich soil. Maybe I am just super ripped on this Bubba 76 I blazed before taking the pictures lol. Regardless it’s minor at this point and we shall keep on keepin’ on.

Perhaps they need more light, get some cell activity, and have the plant start working overtime to use available nutrients. Right now they are in my veg tent only using 100w of T5s

(we are secretly calling this one a little punk ass runt, until its attitude improves)

This Skunk #1 is the doing the best out of the 4. I hope this is a beast. Part of me wants to fill the net and maximize the space, but part of me wants to see what it looks like more natural. I let the last few plants go more natural. I hope to fill the net a bit better this time.

Some red clover.

This is off the RQS website:

WHAT IS COCONUT WATER?
Coconut water is the nutrient-rich water contained within a coconut. Not to be mistaken for coconut milk, which is a preparation derived from the coconut pulp, coconut water is clear liquid found inside green coconuts. This low-calorie, naturally nourishing energy drink for humans is a wonderful fertiliser for plants too.

Although it’s 96% pure water, the magic 4% is rich in cytokinins, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and other minerals. As a coconut is really a seed, think of it like a shell filled with organic nutrient solution. Coconut water exists to help plants grow. It just so happens to be cannabis rather than coconuts we are concerned with cultivating.

SEEDLINGS AND CLONES
Coconut water also contains gibberellic acid, which is known to increase seed germination rates and enhance the root development of clones and seedlings. Cytokinins are hormones that signal cell division and trigger root and shoot growth. As an alternative to cloning formulas, a little homemade coconut water solution is worth experimenting with for the next batch of cuttings. Try watering in 15ml/l coconut water diluted in pure water as an organic cloning solution for rooting cubes and rockwool.

CANNABIS PLANTS IN VEGETATIVE GROWTH
Again, the cytokinins in coconut water are an invaluable stimulant during vegetative growth. By diluting 15ml of coconut water per litre, you can create your own coconut water fertiliser. Growers have experimented with various doses and different cannabis strains to give us an idea that between 15–50ml/l is a suitable range for fertilising mature cannabis plants

There is more but you get the idea.
Well.. Bilbos getting a big thing of coconut water today!

Noticing a bit of burn on a few tips and some leaf edges. It could be from the coconut water. I put 30mls of the coconut water into some of my stale tap water I keep on hand. About 1.5 litres. That’s what they were fed this morning. Could be ph or sensitivity to the rich soil. Maybe I am just super ripped on this Bubba 76 I blazed before taking the pictures lol. Regardless it’s minor at this point and we shall keep on keepin’ on.

Perhaps they need more light, get some cell activity, and have the plant start working overtime to use available nutrients. Right now they are in my veg tent only using 100w of T5s

(we are secretly calling this one a little punk ass runt, until its attitude improves)

This Skunk #1 is the doing the best out of the 4. I hope this is a beast. Part of me wants to fill the net and maximize the space, but part of me wants to see what it looks like more natural. I let the last few plants go more natural. I hope to fill the net a bit better this time.

Some red clover.
They look awesome Urb. I like the skunk runt. Sometimes i find the runts better. Ive noticed some runts having thicker stems because they aint growing upwards I feel like most of the energy is going downstairs, Roots and stalk.

I would post a photo of the lamp from A Christmas Story in reference to the “major award” but it would be taken down lol.

lmao made me laugh... My mom has that lamp, my brother was ralphie in a prof theatre production when he was younger, so she bid on the lamp at their auction, now every christmas she pulls it out and sets it up in the big bay window lmao ill snap you a 420 friendly pic next time im over there lol

tent is looking good! I like the looks of skunk #1... And excited to see the jordans gear grown out... Ive never pulled the trigger on their gear but was always intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom