Is Treasure Island from Sin City Seeds nitrogen sensitive - Claw

Ihydro

Hi fellow growers! :)
I am on my 3rd grow, this time running some Treasure Island. I am wondering if this TI is more sensitive to nitrogen. I am running the same nutes in hydro as previous runs with other strains (FN Micro/Grow/Bloom) at less than 1000 ppm in 4th week of flower. I am starting to see some claw like forming of the leaves. The plant is definitely deep green too. I flushed a few days ago and went back to nutes last night. This is my first experience with the claw. Thanks!

Sounds like you're on the right track. 1000 PPM is a lot of nutrients for some strains. Try running 1/3 or 1/2 that for a while and then you can slowly work up if you want.

Sounds like you're on the right track. 1000 PPM is a lot of nutrients for some strains. Try running 1/3 or 1/2 that for a while and then you can slowly work up if you want.

Really? I've just gone by the GH charts and I ran 1000-1300 from mid flower on my first two runs. I guess they weren't as sensitive. I'll run it backed down and keep this in mind for future runs. Thanks!

Really? I've just gone by the GH charts and I ran 1000-1300 from mid flower on my first two runs. I guess they weren't as sensitive. I'll run it backed down and keep this in mind for future runs. Thanks!

If you've found a higher level that works with no problems, by all means stick with that. I have heard that autoflowers tend to need less (I don't know if that's true) and the little dwarf autos that I grow seem to be happy at 400 or less.

If you've found a higher level that works with no problems, by all means stick with that. I have heard that autoflowers tend to need less (I don't know if that's true) and the little dwarf autos that I grow seem to be happy at 400 or less.

I'm keeping decent notes, so I'll have the info I need going forward when I take clones from a mother that I previously grew. Jillybean was my first grow in hydro, and handled 1300ppm with no problem. It's clear that is too much for Treasure Island, but I'll figure out what works soon. Thanks for your input!

Back
Top Bottom