Iso to edibles

Virandell

Hi I am planning to do some iso tommorow I put my weed in the freezer today. From iso shatter I want to do some edibles do I have to decarb it ? If yes for how long should I decarb my shatter and in what temperature in the oven ?

Hi I am planning to do some iso tommorow I put my weed in the freezer today. From iso shatter I want to do some edibles do I have to decarb it ? If yes for how long should I decarb my shatter and in what temperature in the oven ?
You would be better off decarbing it before you make ISO :thumb:

You would be better off decarbing it before you make ISO :thumb:
Decarbing before you make the iso will probably leave you with that toasted bud flavor that decarbed cannabis has, no? It will also make the bud more friable and you could end up with more plant matter in the mix.

All extraction forms I see are decarbed after, from QWET to QWISO to BHO to squishing.

Decarbing before you make the iso will probably leave you with that toasted bud flavor that decarbed cannabis has, no?

All extraction forms I see are decarbed after, from QWET to QWISO to BHO to squishing.
I used to do it before hand...before I got my Magic Butter Machine :slide:now I stick with making the coconut oil and gummies...IMO it's better for edibles because of that reason...no bad flavors :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom