Isomerizor 2

moslow

Not sure about the spelling. On the front it says iso2. I was given 2 of them that look hardly used and with no instructions. I think they are for making oil. I Looked up the company in calif. but no longer in buisness apparently. Anybody in 420 land that could help with knowledge of these contraptions or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.:smokin: Thanks Moslow

In this type of situation, google is your best friend... Sounds like a cool device, you should definitely try it out.

Isomerizer 2
It was originally designed to extract hash oil from marijuana.It can be used to make perfume from flower petals, or to extract oil from any plant material to make homeopathic medicines. It can also be used to make incense and other fragrant extractions.

Simple to use, one uses 100% isopropyl alchohol which flows through the plant material and leaches out the vital oils. The alchohol then is evaporated by the thermostatically controlled heating element. The aluminum fins located in the top of the device then condenses the alchohol which then flows back through the plant material, much in the same fashion as a coffee maker. The plant material is then removed, and the reclamation cup is then placed in place and collects the alchohol, leaving the vital oils reclamed in the bottom of the stainless steel unit.

Great thank you DaHui. So far all i have found is 91% but if nothing else i guess i could use some 100 proof vodka. Should the material be completly dry? And how long to leave material in alcohol. Or percolating

Great thank you DaHui. So far all i have found is 91% but if nothing else i guess i could use some 100 proof vodka. Should the material be completly dry? And how long to leave material in alcohol. Or percolating

You are very welcome.

About the alcohol, I really couldn't say, either go with your gut instinct or wait until you come across 100%.. Check out online suppliers, someone must be selling it.

Also, I would definitely check it out Moose's book recommendation.

Keep us posted!

I found the book and also some printable recipes for the ISO2 . I am going to try this acetone recipe for some good old downhome Hash or Honey oil as they called it. Pretty easy low cost and fairly safe to make. The oil seems to work better for me because I had 1/2 my lung removed last year and I need a good expectrant to get rid of the almost constant weezing from just a small amount of phlem that sticks in my air passage. I just have to be carfull not to take to big a puff. Don't want to cough up the other half.. HaHa Thank you both again and will let you know when I do a batch of ISO2 Homegrown Medicine. What an amazing Herb. I am off the 180 #10 methadone and 150 #10 vicodin, 100 75mg lyrica and 60 25mg nortriptyline a month I was perscribed. I could'nt function. My Drs are amazed and promised to learn more about MM. My chemo Dr. gave me the Recomendation after having tried every other Medication including Marinol with no good results. But with MM i gain 7 lbs in the first 2 weeks. (I was his first recomendation) but won't be his last he said. I can function again wooowhooo ......

Later Moslow...:bong:

I've never used one of these but are they better than vapes? I'm wondering if a good vaporizer would help you as well.

Back
Top Bottom