Ispire Ducore Palm, Pen, Battery and Cartridges - Review

Hi Everyone! After seeing a review by @Mr. Krip on this vape, Ispire Ducore Palm - A 420 Magazine Review By Mr. Krip, I inquired as to where to purchase one for myself.

I was contacted by @ispire and was sent some free samples to try!

First, I have to mention the box this all came in. This pretty black display box has its own video!! I was immediately impressed, without even trying the product.

20201210_083525.jpg

They gave me not just the Ducore Palm that I was interested in, but also a standard vape pen, and an interesting device that is just a cartridge on top of a battery that works when you suck on it.

20201210_083637.jpg

20201210_093700.jpg

I also got a bunch of different sizes of cartridges, long and skinny ones, short and fat ones, and ones that allow you to adjust the airflow going through the devices. The fat ones have the dual heater cores in them and the skinny ones have just a single element.

I made up a batch of magic oil with my Magic Butter Machine and filled several of the cartridges so I could see the difference. Especially the dual core cartridges, with the airflow turned all the way up, make huge clouds of smoke... way more than I could handle on my first try. We are going to continue to practice however, and I should be able to handle more and more of the smoke as I get better at this.

Let me also highlight the Ducore Palm. It is very small, easily palm size in even the most delicate hand. It has a magnetic connection to the adapter that fits at the bottom of a cartridge and the cartridge snaps in easily just by lowering it in the hole. The Palm battery and the pen also allow you to change from 2.9v - 3.3v - 3.6v depending on how much spark you need to give your particular oil. I found that with my overly thick and poorly strained magic oil, the middle setting was the best.

20201210_083744.jpg
20201210_083755.jpg
20201210_083818.jpg

I am very pleased with my Ispire Ducore Palm and very impressed with the assortment of sizes and capabilities of the very economical refillable cartridges that can be easily filled with a syringe with a glue tip. The unit is very discreet and easily tucked away in a purse or pocket. I don't know yet how long the charge lasts, as all the units were pre-charged before they shipped to me and they haven't run out of juice yet!

Back
Top Bottom