Israel Legalize 2010‏

optical Buds

Hello everyone. I hope this is the right place to my post.

As some of you know my name is Shlomi, I'am 24 years old from Israel and I'am new here in this cool forum.
What I wanted to talk to you or rather share with you a very problematic issue here in Israel. it's call Marijuana.

Before all else there you have some pictures from a demonstration held in the main square of Tel Aviv last month -

Israel_MMJ_Protest_1.jpg

Israel_MMJ_Protest_2.jpg

Israel_MMJ_Protest_3.jpg

This picture says - alcohol kills marijuana Rafat

Israel_MMJ_Protest_4.jpg

Not criminals, we're just smoking (It sounds a rhyme in Hebrew)

Israel_MMJ_Protest_5.jpg

Israel_MMJ_Protest_6.jpg

Israel_MMJ_Protest_7.jpg

Israel_MMJ_Protest_8.jpg

Israel_MMJ_Protest_9.jpg

Israel_MMJ_Protest_10.jpg

Israel_MMJ_Protest_11.jpg

Honk If you are not smoked

Israel_MMJ_Protest_12.jpg

Israel_MMJ_Protest_13.jpg

Israel_MMJ_Protest_14.jpg

hash to old man

Israel_MMJ_Protest_15.jpg

And an invitation to the next demonstration:
n114902165216851_2152.jpg

The war that the Israelis are fighting every day is not invincible, Such a small country with one central issue - Here crime and increased interest to the police that only those who smoke to escape from trouble some daily
There are those with permission to use medical marijuana, but it's hard to get approval. In fact I envy you all those people who live in countries where smoking is permitted, But here I am, fighting for smoking like everyone else :smokin:

You decide who is right - a country for which a person who broke into a house during the break because the dog bit the owner of the burglar when they came to arrest him, he said in court Sneneishach by the dog and the judge acquitted him after it happened as he tried to break into the apartment.
Your opinion is important people! :thumb:

optical Buds,

Good to see you in the Forums. Welcome to 420Magazine!

I have been trying to follow the Cannabis movement in your country. I Thank You and your friends and or group for doing what you can for the Cannabis-Hemp Movement.

The Medical use of Cannabis seems to be taking a Grip in the US and world wide.

I have read that some hospitals now have Vaporizer rooms for patients to Medicate.
That in itself shows how far Medical Cannabis has come, couple that with the courts ordering the Governments to pay for a couple of Cannabis Patient's med's and we are seeing a rapid acceleration of the Movement!

Once States and Country's see that Medical Cannabis doesn't cause society to fall then recreational Cannabis takes one more step to Legitimate recreational uses.

Keep your Chin up and your hopes High, We Will Win This!

optical Buds,

Good to see you in the Forums. Welcome to 420Magazine!

I have been trying to follow the Cannabis movement in your country. I Thank You and your friends and or group for doing what you can for the Cannabis-Hemp Movement.

The Medical use of Cannabis seems to be taking a Grip in the US and world wide.

I have read that some hospitals now have Vaporizer rooms for patients to Medicate.
That in itself shows how far Medical Cannabis has come, couple that with the courts ordering the Governments to pay for a couple of Cannabis Patient's med's and we are seeing a rapid acceleration of the Movement!

Once States and Country's see that Medical Cannabis doesn't cause society to fall then recreational Cannabis takes one more step to Legitimate recreational uses.

Keep your Chin up and your hopes High, We Will Win This!

Our stupid government sealed. Spend 6 million a year to recruit more and more measures to enforce smoking cannabis. We have 5 or 6 in the country increased laboratories where medical cannabis grown for medicinal purposes only. Besides, our country is the world's most advanced state of research on marijuana. הצג

The state can make millions a year. If this tax, or production of the plant fiber fabrics and lots of things that can only do good .

The struggle will continue. One day we'll get in Legalization.

One more thing, I noticed that almost did not respond to my post, I do not blame anyone because who cares really another country? You sit you somewhere overseas in your country far away from Israel. But mind you - do you think is important here in Israel and that is for a political poll. So do not be ashamed ;)

Greetings from the north of the borders Optical. I know pretty well what you are going through and I cant help but admire how far your country has gone in regards to this topic (In comparison with the rest of the region) I can only wish that my own country would start seeing the light as well.

It's good to see that there is an active movement in Israel supporting the legalization of hemp/cannabis. Where i come from, the people at the top have decided to tun a blind eye and a deaf ear to this issue. to make things even worse, we also lack responsible people that partake in this activity, to step up and make a stand saying "we smoke cannabis and we are effective members of this community! The Law is wrong!"

Kudos to you and your group and best of luck in your cause. It's sad that for political reasons I cant express my support in any other way than through virtual means.

One more thing, I noticed that almost did not respond to my post, I do not blame anyone because who cares really another country? You sit you somewhere overseas in your country far away from Israel. But mind you - do you think is important here in Israel and that is for a political poll. So do not be ashamed

Don't be hasty in making that assumption, us responsible people out there who have more far-sight than others realize the importance of the legalization issue even in countries other than out our own. you have more international support than what you suspected :)

Good luck fighting the good fight!
+Rep

There was a nice program on National Public Radio here in the States a couple of weeks back about decrim efforts in Israel and the state of medical marijuana there.

When one guy mentioned 40 bucks an ounce for weed in Israel,I was ready to pack my bags.

My family converted from Judaism to Christianity about 200 years ago,but it is on my Mom's side. You think the government there will let me in via the right of return after 200 years of backsliding?

Back
Top Bottom