Issue with one of my auto flowers

By the way, let me give you a big kudos for even considering RFI interference. Especially since you are not a radio operator but trying not to interfere with neighbors or others. That's very admirable.

By the way, let me give you a big kudos for even considering RFI interference. Especially since you are not a radio operator but trying not to interfere with neighbors or others. That's very admirable.

Thank you I appreciate it. I have done a lot of research and have only been growing for like 6 months. I just have been trying to consider everything. Thanks for putting me in school there to I wctually don't seem to find very much info online about rfi except for people in non legal states getting busted because of it. And wow I had no idea CFL can emite rfi..all together I think I'm running around 600 watts of CFL mainly the 40 watters. I'm done dealing with the mess of bulbs everywhere. I can't wait to only have 1 or 2 things plugged in for my lights. Stupid cheap y splitters that barely work I could rant on and on lol. Ahhhi wish I didn't have to come to the internet to get schooled. If I knew you in real life I would never leave you alone lol! I guess my tax refund is going to get gobbled up on Amazon. More 3 gal pots 1 or 2 nice led panels a larger variety of nutrients...then MAYBE I will be worthy of making a grow journal on here

Thank you I appreciate it. I have done a lot of research and have only been growing for like 6 months. I just have been trying to consider everything. Thanks for putting me in school there to I wctually don't seem to find very much info online about rfi except for people in non legal states getting busted because of it. And wow I had no idea CFL can emite rfi..all together I think I'm running around 600 watts of CFL mainly the 40 watters. I'm done dealing with the mess of bulbs everywhere. I can't wait to only have 1 or 2 things plugged in for my lights. Stupid cheap y splitters that barely work I could rant on and on lol. Ahhhi wish I didn't have to come to the internet to get schooled. If I knew you in real life I would never leave you alone lol! I guess my tax refund is going to get gobbled up on Amazon. More 3 gal pots and a few more 5 gal buckets 1 or 2 nice led panels a larger variety of nutrients then MAYBE I will be worthy enough to make a grow journal on here

Thank you I appreciate it. I have done a lot of research and have only been growing for like 6 months. I just have been trying to consider everything. Thanks for putting me in school there to I wctually don't seem to find very much info online about rfi except for people in non legal states getting busted because of it. And wow I had no idea CFL can emite rfi..all together I think I'm running around 600 watts of CFL mainly the 40 watters. I'm done dealing with the mess of bulbs everywhere. I can't wait to only have 1 or 2 things plugged in for my lights. Stupid cheap y splitters that barely work I could rant on and on lol. Ahhhi wish I didn't have to come to the internet to get schooled. If I knew you in real life I would never leave you alone lol! I guess my tax refund is going to get gobbled up on Amazon. More 3 gal pots and a few more 5 gal buckets 1 or 2 nice led panels a larger variety of nutrients then MAYBE I will be worthy enough to make a grow journal on here
Always worthy of a journal even if under an incandescent bulb lol. I agree though, I can see where a mess of bulbs would get old. You will have 1 or 2 panels and everything will seem to be in such good order you wont know what to do:rofl:.

Those are a good light to get you on a much better grow for sure. Theres also mars hydro. While they are a few bucks more, you do get a discount for being a member on 420 I think. They have plenty on light options too. If you want to take a closer look there I could help too. Just dont believe manufacturers coverage advertising. With purple led go by actual power used. Min 35w per sqft and high yields up to 50w sqft

Always worthy of a journal even if under an incandescent bulb lol. I agree though, I can see where a mess of bulbs would get old. You will have 1 or 2 panels and everything will seem to be in such good order you wont know what to do:rofl:.

Those are a good light to get you on a much better grow for sure. Theres also mars hydro. While they are a few bucks more, you do get a discount for being a member on 420 I think. They have plenty on light options too. If you want to take a closer look there I could help too. Just dont believe manufacturers coverage advertising. With purple led go by actual power used. Min 35w per sqft and high yields up to 50w sqft

Hey fanleaf so I'm getting ready to make a purchase but here's my ordeal.. I'm looking to light my 5x3x6 enclosure. Do I get the single larger "600 watt" with veg and bloom switches that covers 3x3 in veg and 2.5x2.5 for flower

orrrrr do I get 2 "300 watt" panels that cover 2x2 veg and 1.5x1.5 flower...but they do not have the veg and bloom switches it's just all spectrum for those but they can be Daisy chained...

i know my enclosure is a odd size but I made it custom To fit the needs of the room and my other enclosures.

Also for some reason the 2 300 watt panels would be 30 dollars less from same brand. But the larger light comes with hanging hardware which I don't think the 2 300 watt panels do so I guess that kinda makes up the price difference.

Also the 300 watt panels actual draw is 130 watts and the 600 watt panel actual draw is 260 so am I underestimating how much light I need or would one of these combos suffice? I guess I could also put the single 600 watt (260 actual) into my closet that's 4x2.5 would that be better? Or is that then overkill

EDIT:

Been doing a lot of hours of reading I guess I decided to go with ordering 2 instead of 1. And I think I'm gonna actually go with two "450 watt" units for my 5x3x6 actual draw is 200 watts says it flowers a 2x2 and veg 2.5 so I think that should be good. Especially since I don't use the entire space for plants I also keep some supplies on one side of it. So I figure I'm using 10-12 sq ft of the 15 so ft enclosure. hopefully once I get all this setup and get some good seeds I will make a journal. Gonna end up as quite the investment but I know it will pay off first harvest

Back
Top Bottom