Smokeey

420 Member
Hey everyone this is my 2nd grow indoors using soil temps 76-80f 1/28 was last feeding. Gave them water and silica pH 6.8 2/11. Do you guys thing am having a excess nute problem or they need more nutes? Thanks guys updated needed info---I have a 1 gal that I mix my nutes in when feed- basis A Mills 3-0-1 14ml per gal, basis B mills 0-4-3 14ml per gal, 1 tsp of Cal mag 0-0-0, pure blend pro(tea) 3-2-4 30ml per gal, Herculean harvest bone meal 0-6-0 1 tbsp per gal, hydroplex 0-10-6 1tsp per gal, silica blast 0-0-0.5 1tsp per gal. These are what I use during feeding and amounts I split this into 3 so it's a little over a litter and I use that litter for 1 plant so 1 litter they get for either feeding or just a water.

Attachments

• IMG_20200213_075047228.jpg
    IMG_20200213_075047228.jpg
    646.7 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_20200213_075033841.jpg
    IMG_20200213_075033841.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 285
  • IMG_20200213_090123934.jpg
    IMG_20200213_090123934.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 289
A little more info will help.
What type of soil?
What type of light?
Distance of light from the plants canopy?
Type of nutes?

From the photo it looks like too much nutes but the dates you posted show huge gaps between watering. Are you doing any watering in between? Seems like a long long time between? That can cause root issues and leaf clawing. The burn on the leaves is typical of over feeding but some further info would help determine that.

Hey Smokeey, I'm by no means an expert, but it looks like to much nutes. The curled down leave tips can indicate to much nitrogen.. (the claw)
I would feed them very little or nothing for a bit , flush them if thats possible.

A little more info will help.
What type of soil?
What type of light?
Distance of light from the plants canopy?
Type of nutes?

From the photo it looks like too much nutes but the dates you posted show huge gaps between watering. Are you doing any watering in between? Seems like a long long time between? That can cause root issues and leaf clawing. The burn on the leaves is typical of over feeding but some further info would help determine that.
Fox farm soil
600 watt light
15-16in from canopy
Am using Mills nutes

Hey Smokeey, I'm by no means an expert, but it looks like to much nutes. The curled down leave tips can indicate to much nitrogen.. (the claw)
I would feed them very little or nothing for a bit , flush them if thats possible.
Exactly what I was thinking of doing am no expert either but just love having a 2nd opinion thanks

Unless yer feeding way to much, which we don't know cuz you haven't answered that, it's not over feeding

Pic of the plants help, and how much yer feeding...

As said by many here, we need more info and pictures to help you. Pictures of the overall plant as well as the leaves.

From what little you have provided, the only thing we can be sure of is that your pH is on the high side for a grow using liquid nutrients, you should be around 6.5 in soil using nutrients.

Actually they were asking what the nutrient mix ratios and feed intervals recommended by the manufacturer, not the brand:)
That too

Lol

Hey everyone this is my 2nd grow indoors using soil temps 76-80f 1/28 was last feeding. Gave them water and silica pH 6.8 2/11. Do you guys thing am having a excess nute problem or they need more nutes? Thanks guys
Just posted plant pic so that way some of you get a better idea

Hey everyone this is my 2nd grow indoors using soil temps 76-80f 1/28 was last feeding. Gave them water and silica pH 6.8 2/11. Do you guys thing am having a excess nute problem or they need more nutes? Thanks guys
I have a 1 gal that I mix my nutes in when feed- basis A Mills 3-0-1 14ml per gal, basis B mills 0-4-3 14ml per gal, 1 tsp of Cal mag 0-0-0, pure blend pro(tea) 3-2-4 30ml per gal, Herculean harvest bone meal 0-6-0 1 tbsp per gal, hydroplex 0-10-6 1tsp per gal, silica blast 0-0-0.5 1tsp per gal. These are what I use during feeding and amounts I split this into 3 so it's a little over a litter and I use that litter for 1 plant so 1 litter they get for either feeding or just a water.

Back
Top Bottom