Issues with my White Widow clones in coco

kentboy1296

Can someone help me identify this issue maybe?
20191003_101539.jpg
20191003_101535.jpg

Not sure of you nutrient regime but Less Is More! I run about 40% recommended nutes so to keep the Cal/Mag up I add 0.5 grams of Epsom and 2 ml CaliMagic per gallon. This give me the additional Cal/Mag I reduce from not running recommended rates of Base nutes.

Not sure of you nutrient regime but Less Is More! I run about 40% recommended nutes so to keep the Cal/Mag up I add 0.5 grams of Epsom and 2 ml CaliMagic per gallon. This give me the additional Cal/Mag I reduce from not running recommended rates of Base nutes.
Gh flora trio, with a couple additives. Yep, thats about the % i use. Actually i haven't went over 650ppms in my last 2 grows, 1st run in coco tho. Thanks for the tip

Im running the gh trio with armor si and calimagic. I heard that coco tends to eat up the cal mag. I tried charging the coco at 1st, ig i just didn't charge it good enough... i will up the calimagic, think that will help?

Thanks for replying

my mix is 1ml armor si. 3ml calmag per gallon. all the way through. for your stage of growth last time also with white widow also i was using that with 2 bloom 3 mirco and 4 grow per gallon. i was feeding 123 before that and ended up with a P def for a bit.

my mix is 1ml armor si. 3ml calmag per gallon. all the way through. for your stage of growth last time also with white widow also i was using that with 2 bloom 3 mirco and 4 grow per gallon. i was feeding 123 before that and ended up with a P def for a bit.
Appreciate it man, thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom