It’s been a while

Hi all,
Uk based stoner here So I’ve been away from the scene a few years now (still smoking ovbz ) and I’m looking to refresh my knowledge!! I have been reading/watching recently and learning the basics all over again. I have come into 2 seeds of orange tree (week2 veg) and 1 unknown strain, witch was planted on Monday but not broke surface yet.

Setup is budget ! (For now!!)
18/6
space size: 700mm x 750mm
Lighting : cfl lumi enviro grow 2 lamp
2 plants 1.5l pots 1 seedling (light directly 40cm above baby’s seedling in corner )
6” fan just tickling for strength
Planted in bio biz all mix
feeding 5.5ph water as and when needed
approx 8 weeks old from seed currently 2nd week of veg

NO FEED GIVEN YET
I don’t know where to start, hopefully you guys can help me out as it’s been a while And if I’m honest I’m lost
Baby’s are healthy and are a beautiful green standing 3” tall

Thanks for your time
Happy growing
And good luck

Welcome Stickymancmortz0161 to 420 Magazine.
Check out our Sponsors for some great lighting.
Below on my post is a link for new members it will help you out . I don’t know anything about bio biz , in the helpful link you can take this to frequently asked questions plus you might want to start a journal it’s the perfect time .

Here’s a link for phing your water for soil . Actually not to .

Thanks for the link gunna have a read now just thought I’d show you what’s in the mix

Attachments

• D5BC89F5-3568-48A4-8F84-DA3B57BBB8BA.jpeg
    D5BC89F5-3568-48A4-8F84-DA3B57BBB8BA.jpeg
    640.4 KB · Views: 40
Thanks for the link gunna have a read now just thought I’d show you what’s in the mix
I see fertilizer in the mix . I figured you’d like that thread . His perpetual thread is a great one to get into.

Hi all,
Uk based stoner here So I’ve been away from the scene a few years now (still smoking ovbz ) and I’m looking to refresh my knowledge!! I have been reading/watching recently and learning the basics all over again. I have come into 2 seeds of orange tree (week2 veg) and 1 unknown strain, witch was planted on Monday but not broke surface yet.

Setup is budget ! (For now!!)
18/6
space size: 700mm x 750mm
Lighting : cfl lumi enviro grow 2 lamp
2 plants 1.5l pots 1 seedling (light directly 40cm above baby’s seedling in corner )
6” fan just tickling for strength
Planted in bio biz all mix
feeding 5.5ph water as and when needed
approx 8 weeks old from seed currently 2nd week of veg

NO FEED GIVEN YET
I don’t know where to start, hopefully you guys can help me out as it’s been a while And if I’m honest I’m lost
Baby’s are healthy and are a beautiful green standing 3” tall

Thanks for your time
Happy growing
And good luck
Just a heads up, I went back and re-read your post :hmmmm: you say your PHing at 5.5 :thedoubletake: but your bag of soil says 6.2 :hmmmm:...

That means the soil is buffering "WHAT EVER" you put in it, to around 6.2...so when you PH at 5.5 and then pour it in the soil, it changes itself to 6.2...in other words, no need to PH, waste of time and money for the PH up/down...just my 2 cents

Thanks guys, I understand now

great news seedling popped today and is looking healthy !!

Again guys I’m stuck on what nutes to use and when to introduce them, it’s currently week 2 veg today , can anybody point me In The right direction regarding brands, introduction and schedule.
I will update pics tomorrow when i start my journal !!! See what you guys think

Back
Top Bottom