It came out fluffy

BrokrnEyes

So I harvested my first plant a few weeks ago and have been curing it since. I've smoked a little with some friends who all agree it's pretty potent, so I'm happy about that, you basically only need a puff or two and your good and the flush make it so there is virtually no cough but what I don't understand is why it came out so fluffy. I had a rotating fan on the plant in a enclosed environment and I know the fan was on high enough to move the leaves around so I don't understand why the bus came out airy. Was this a nutrient problem? Is used flora nova grow and bloom, SUPER thrive and plant rev great white. In total I got about one point five ounces not counting the stems off a white widow auto flower grown in hydro, any thoughts as to what caused this? This was my first grow and want to make sure I correct it for the next.

Used LEDS. 300w x2

Airy buds can be caused by a few things.not enough light for the number of plants grown, pot size also important and growing conditions. Health of plants is also key.;)

Back
Top Bottom