It has to be true, or have some basis in fact

Thread starter #1

JamesTheGreen

Plant of the Month Winner - July 2012
The Ancient Alien question is one which all true scientists should really explore. Every major religion around the world talks of gods coming down from the stars. This cannot all be coincidence. How do we explain the pyramids in egypt, or better yet Puma Puncu in Peru, where because it is above the alpine level, there are no trees to roll around massive blocks of stone, and even if their were, the population just would not be able to do that, and farm, or build their own structures and live life that was not full of going to work on the dreaded(TOO THEM)structure everyday. I think tjat there is a forgotten piece of human history, that hopefully someday we will unlock. You just do not go from being hunter gatherers, to a a couple hundred to thousand yrs later, being able to produce these awesome structures we see all around the planet, and there are many, to many to name here, so if science would just open up it's minds a little bit, imagine what we might truthfully find out! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Jimmycricket

Nug of the Month Winner - February 2014
First off I swear I am not now stalking you James lol. I just randomly scrolled down on the forum page and found this cool sub section which has some interests of mine and apparently yours too hehe.

The part about us not being evolved from apes and being more a combination of alien and ape DNA. While I obviously can not prove it one way or the other, I do not find it as likely as some others might. Possible, absolutely! Probable in comparison to us simply evolving over 100s of thousands of years, I say no.

Now one thing that I find really really solid in terms evidence and probability though is things like the Ark of the Covenant actually being some type of radioactive device and being real. Also the areas in india that have glass sand, much like in nevada from extreme heat being caused by nukes. Those ideas actually sound plausible and especially the nukes in ancient India.

I wish that show and other such ideas could just cut the crap and show things with facts. But then the show would be 10 minutes a episode and not 60 minutes lol. Plus if other ideas which some would dub "conspiracy theories" didnt have so much junk you had to cut through to get down to the real stuff, well then it would just be facts and widely accepted. There are certainly many people, or perhaps even aliens who do not want that!

Thread starter #3

JamesTheGreen

The problem with evolution Jimmy, is that we are supposed to have been around(MAN) for like at most a couple Hundred Thousand years, as Hunter gatherers, then BAM, suddenly we have irrigation, advanced mathematics,astronomy, Buildings that could not have been made by what they say was available for construction at that time!!! Hell we could not even build a lot of the Stuctures today, that they built!!! So I do not know, either One, we had/have had advanced mechanical civilizations in our past that are forgotten about, or Two we had help from somewheres, I won't speculate from where or by who, but I know which direction I am leaning towards. Plus our civilization just up and sprang into existence ablout 7,000 years ago, after an Ice Age??? I could go on and on, but You see my point. I do not feel stalked, besides, I am pretty adept at defending myself, so if You are, better watch out,LOL:high-five:! Let's keep our debate going, i enjoy this kind of talk, not political, a tiny bit religious, but in the Ball Park for friendly Banter, IMO!!! Take Care, Hope To Hear From You Soon. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Icemud

Member & Nug of the Month July 2012 Member of the
What amazes me about the pyramids is that of the percision they were build over great miles... to be in exactly the right places to replicate the orion's belt position... Now how did they do that without some kind of assistance?? and not only that, but to have the pyramids completely placed in relation to the magnetic north?? how did they do that??? and then, the pyramids were built in resemblence of a battery, with the outer rock being one kind of material, and the inner workings being of another kind... (what energy were they trying to harness)

Whether the help came from off this planet or not, it is amazing!!! I definitely feel that the ancient civilizations had a much better understanding of things like energy, cosmic resonances, astronomy and physics than we do today even with our complex computers and such... The reason I feel is back then, your day consisted of hunting, gathering, and basic human instinct type activities, but they were not jammed full of media and destraction then...so they had much more "time on there hands" to figure out and observe the way the "living system" of earth works...

Also, I watched a great documentry about Genetics and how humans have been traced back about 80,000 years...that is a lot of time on earth...we have a hard time getting religion strait and its been only documented for about 4000 years.... there is a lot of undocumented time that has taken place before our "known" religion's took place to "explain" the unexplained. I think there is a very great possiblility of lost knowledge that took place before what we know of now... and it probably has all been lost under earth, oceans and time... Have humans lost certain genetic traits that linked us to the cosmic energies... I kind of believe we have lost some of these things, being that animals which are close to our own self, like dolphins and other mammals have the ability to feel and sense gravitational fields, and other "forces", we probably once had these abilities too, but lost them over time... with evolution, life adapts to changes, and in 80,000 years, I definitely can believe that we may have had other "senses" but have lost them with time... maybe that is the connection...and people that are truly Psycic (not quackjobs), may still possess that link???

These are just my thoughts on the topic....great discussion by the way... ::)

Thread starter #5

JamesTheGreen

I know I keep saying it, but Puma Puncu, they believe could be at least 15,000yrs Old. Now if we go by our current, The Way Things Happened On earth, BLAH BLAH BLAH. We should not have even been able to even have Language at this Time!!! We are missing a very large part of our Past, Either Forgotten Suppressed, or BOTH. There are a lot of Secret Societies that Say Their traditions Pre-Date The last Ice Age, about 10-12 thousand years ago!!! Look Up the DOGON tribe from Africa, they knew about the Third Star in the Sirius System, before there were even telescopes, and it was documented before they could have become infected by Western Science or ideals, I mean, we only found out about this Third Star in the last Century!!! They knew about it for thousands of years!!! They believe that they are descended from ET's, Their Tradition is that the Manu, I think they are called(COULD BE WRONG ON THE NAME, BUT THINK I AM CLOSE), brought them out of ignorance, and showed them how to live and have their own CIVILIZATION!!! These beings came from the Sirius System, and basically their entire culture and traditions are based on this!!! I do not know, many strange unexplainable THINGS, That Hard Science really Needs To Step back, Step Back In, and look at things with Fresh Un-Biased Ideas and Eyes!!! Yes I believe there was an Atlantis Too, and not off of Greece on the Isle of SANTORINI!!! Did You Realize that there are Tracks/Road like paths all over the Isle of Crete, That no one has an explanation For, The Tracks/ROADS, PATHS, they all lead into the Ocean, no one is even vaguely sure what they were for, Perhaps Pre-Historic Train Like Vehicles, or more than likely, something much much more different. Could Keep going but Wife is at it again!!! I love Her, just wish I was not Her whipping Post, because I am the only One here when She Gets Emotional, to be Her whipping Post!!! Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Well guys, im not sure if this will catch on...BUT>>>> Stoners love to ponder such things so maybe in here we will gain worldwide domination..Mwahahaha!! But i believe there has to be more life forms on other planets..
I think of it like this, If you put a thousand seeds in the soil and given the right conditions, life will find a way - a plant grows.. Of all these stars/planets out there, its un-realistic to think that we could be the only life form that is capable of doing the LIMITED things we can..
There are water planets out there, we havent explored, and cant explore a large majority of our oceans - there;s probably thousands of un discovered life forms - either pre historic, or alien to us in some manner.. Just looking at the animal species we have here on earth, some of these animals interact with us... Why?? What makes a dog be a mans friend and companion or vise versa, why are certain animals able to say human words?? There must be a universal language, either spoken or just understood- without words, body language, gestures etc; I think we are all here as a test run, to see how we live and observe our short existance- while frequently visited by another Species, UFO's, to see and learn how we work. The same way we disect animals to see how they live, how they interact with each other and the established roles of certain animals, insects, that is pre selected as to what their future will be..
So we really need to adapt an 'alien' trait that will allow us to survive in another environment..As we destroy our resources and natural disasters occur, we will perish and only select ppl will survive, this space race, IMO, is our attempt to get humans ready to move to another planet as we've fukd up this one.. Thats why we have hydro ponics, and other ways to make generic foods, just in case we destroy our land. And over the last 50 yrs have been slowly fed more and more alien stuff where its now almost expected an alien will show up on 'American Idol' and say "Hey guys, Im a FUCKIN ALIEN!!! And what would we do, go cool man where u from, wow, those ufo's are mad!!
Well, thats my take on this subject... THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE...X-files yeah baby!:thumb:

Thread starter #7

JamesTheGreen

Great Post Mate,Loved it!!! You are so right, life wants life, so why would it be strange for there to be other more Advanced Lifeforms out there??? I to think we are like a PETRI DISH Smokemupm8, I just wonder Who/What is looking through the Microscope!!! Great Post, and advanced Thoughts My Man, wait till I:blunt: get to SMOKE!!! Then You'll probably hear some real crazy stuff come out of my Mouth, as if You have Not Already:19:! Take Care, and keep this Thread going, 420 was VERY NOVEL in allowing such a Thread Site in a MMJ Magazine!!! 420 You Guy's/Girl's are the BEST, absolutely NO BS THERE!!!:circle-of-love: TAKE CARE, PM YOU SOON Smokemupm8.:high-five: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Jimmycricket

Now here is a theory besides ancient astronauts that would explain everything. Whether its more probable or less I would say they both have some credence.

Well as most of you probably know homo erectus had existed almost 2 million years ago. Homosapians have existed for about 200k years. Thats 200,000 years that our brains have been the same size and had the same capacity for learning as well as critical thinking. Homo erectus plus its descendants all had brains that would have been capable of building plus understanding mathmatics, astronomy, science, electronics and many other things.

To me the thought that in 2 million years we sat around in caves our minds basically turned off then magically in the last 10k years or so we just boomed, our heads turned on and we begun to think is absurd. To me it sounds much more likely that we have had mathmatics understanding, science, and many other types of mental acuity for well... the entire time. Possibly some area were not finely finished for a very very long time. But considering our minds have been just as well developed for the last 200,000 years or longer it seems foolish and a bit arrogant to think that we have only been using our brains for the last few years.

It seems more logical to me to think that we have had understandings of basic things in the universe for a very long time. But something in the past happened where we either decided to purposely lose our technology or perhaps a disaster happened to wipe it out, be it a natural disaster or war or such.

Icemud

You know what puzzles me, how homo sapians and home erectus could live at the same time on earth...and this is proven through genetics... so what event happened that gave the homo erectus the extra DNA or genes to take them to the next "chapter" in evolution? I mean what changed the sequence in order for the homo erectus to become advanced...and when does this happen to us in the future?

There definitely IS life out there on thousands of planets. I know this for a fact because I was there once, was some good LSD-25. Not sure if I ever came back...
Seriously, some rally good stuff above; like it all and think this way too.

Jimmycricket

You know what puzzles me, how homo sapians and home erectus could live at the same time on earth...and this is proven through genetics... so what event happened that gave the homo erectus the extra DNA or genes to take them to the next "chapter" in evolution? I mean what changed the sequence in order for the homo erectus to become advanced...and when does this happen to us in the future?
Well in nature thats really common actually. In a way it has even happened to a somewhat lesser extent in more modern times with humans. We are of course all homo sapians. However our size, body type, and some other characteristics very greatly on our ancestors place or places of origin. Not only will an African look different from a Asian, or a American Indian or a Caucasian on the outside. But all those different race/ nationalities have quite different physical characteristics unique to them. They all evolved to adapt better to their environments over the course of thousands of years.

Now that the world does not have such boundaries, we are able to travel the world freely and we are truely all now beings of earth rather then children of specific regions. Ergo another genetic mutation is soon approaching.

Now incase some of you wonder why I stick with evolution over ancient astronauts, at least to some extent. Well to me it seems a bit more likely is all. I do not deny a possibility that we are halfbreeds of alien and pre homosapian ancestors. If we can do it now days with our tech, then certainly if a alien found their way to earth he would more then likely be able to as well.

I would be shocked though if the universe was not vastly filled with other beings with great intelligence. Its also shocking that we do not see other signs of life in our own galaxy. The math is there and says there should be hundreds of planets with life in our galaxy alone. However we see none. Some could be hiding from our view, sure. But surely with that many not all would be so stealthy.

Dry Kaku had a interesting theory on why this was. Why do we see no other signs of life in the galaxy. His theory was not only possible, but if it held true would mean our time was in serious jeopardy. He theorized that most of them wipe themselves out while making the transition from a type 0 civilization into a type 1.

We certainly have the capability to whip out all the earths population. Heck with all the bombs and weapons that destroy on a grand scale we could be foolish and kill all of us humans and every animal to boot 10 times over. Just look at our nature. It is in many of us, possibly all of us to destroy, to hurt, to kill and to war.

Thread starter #13

JamesTheGreen

Jimmy the reason we do not notice life so far away,is for that exact reason, THEY ARE SO FAR AWAY!!! Even the most advanced telescopes we have, can just now barely start to discern Planets in other solar Systems, and most of these are very Large gas giant Planets!!! They have a found a few planets that are in what is Known as the Goldilocks Zones, meaning not to close to their particular SUN/STAR, and not so far away as to be too cold to be inhabitable by anything remotely like the species on our planet. That is why they are looking for Planets in these Goldilocks Zones(NOT TO HOT AND NOT TO COLD, JUST RIGHT), like our zone around our Sun. They are just so far away, there is no way to tell(YET), what is going on there!!! Another good explanation I have read, is that the Universe is a VERY Dangerous Place, and perhaps these beings on other Planets, have learned the Hard way, not to announce their presence to all that could be listening in. We all know the story of how more advanced Civilizations come to lesser ones, seemingly friendly at First, then once they have become entrenched, they attempt to wipe out the indigenous population, better known as genocide. Given our History of doing this, over and over again, why would the ET's be so different, we are all from the same galaxy after all!!! Personally, i do not think we should be announcing our presence to any that will listen, and sending Maps that show how to find our Planet is Ludicrous as well. We should watch, Hell Yes!!! Announce our exact coordinates, Hell No!!! The story of a more advanced society meeting a less advanced one, always ends up in ruins for the less advanced society, ask the American Indians, Polynesians and any number of other less advanced societies, and the story is always the same, serve, adapt or Die. Why would the ET's be any different??? We just need to look at ourselves, to see that!!! The Ancient Sumerian's(OLDEST DOCUMENTED CIVILIZATION), say in their records, that have been translated, that TRUE Man was created(DNA) out of the then most intelligent species on the Planet(CRO-MAGNON?), and interbred/spliced genetically, with the Aliens, they are called the Anunaki, that came here for our resources(SOUND FAMILIAR?), and needed a Worker/Slave species to do the work for them, as they found it to hard, were to lazy,or maybe our gravity was greater than what they were used too back home on their own Planet. Irregardless, They developed a Population of Slave/Workers, but somewhere along the line, either we figured out what was going on, Revolted and took charge of our own destiny, or we became to Independent, and started to figure out how things really were, and refused to serve the masters after awhile, or as their Legends/HISTORY goes, other members of the Anunaki took pity on us, fought a war for our Freedom, and they decided to let us make our own path in the world, never really going away, but have always been here monitoring our development, and interceding when Necessary on our behalf!?! The eye in the Micro-Scope, Looking at us on the Petri-Dish. I could go on and on!!! If You want to learn more about Ancient Sumer and these stories, look up Zachariah Sichin, his books make the most compelling and believable study into this Theory/Truth. Take Care Friends. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Icemud

Wow James the Green...its funny because I read the post before yours and thought the same feeling (ive thought this before, that were mere bacteria in a larger being's microscope) and then I read your post... Its crazy that other's have thought that same concept before and when I read yours I was like wow.!

Now by saying this I am in no way promoting anything, but James the Green, you might really like listening to an artist that I worked with in the music industry.. Not sure if you like hip hop or not, but there is an artist named Canibus who I mixed his album called "for whom the beat tolls" that he is very very well read and also believes a lot of what we are talking about here. Specifically there is a song called "secrets amongst cosmonauts" that he mentions that the UFO's that we see or catch on films or the beings that are the observers, in which he calls cosmonauts in the song, are watching us all destroy ourselfs and sitting beyond our detection. They want to come help us, but know what we as humans are capable of and what is in our nature... and until we all learn to live together and work together peacefully, that they will not help us...

Theres also a movie on the net called Secret space that towards the end, goes in the same direction of that song topic...

I definitely believe there is other "life" out there in the universe and possibly even beyond... a thought that I have had a hard time feeling comfortable with is this...

if you were to point your finger to the sky, that direction never ends... ever.. because even if it stopped at the known universe..(think of it like boxes in a room, on a floor of a building, kind of analogy)... it never can end. Even if our universe was that cardboard box in the room, its inside a bigger box of??? and then what??? and then beyond that what happens??? kind of a uncomfortable thought to think about because we can't possibly understand it fully...

So with that in mind, there is so so much out there that remains undiscovered by us that we are only at the brink.. I mean we finally have a craft on mars testing for possible lifeforms and that is just 1 planet in one galaxy of billions.

With each lifeform adapting to its situation as mentioned before..just like how when humans migrated to africa and through asia and europe over thousands of years that we have variety in our species... so imagine this on a grand scale of just our galaxy... and then all the galaxys we know about in our universe... Think about cave species of animals with no eyes or vision that use other method of "seeing the world around them", now imagine this possibility of other "aliens" that may see us, but have developed in a way we can't really see them... ???

Don't mind me, I'm medicated and in a rambling thought.. but makes me wonder :)

Thread starter #15

JamesTheGreen

I have heard of Canibus,Icemud, and do like Hip-Hop. I also like Punk(HARDCORE)Alternative, Grunge, Rock N Roll(MOSTLY OLD,BUT NEW TOO), Old Country 40's through 80's, not to keen on most new Country, Psychedelic, Folk, Bluegrass ETC. I am pretty eclectic!!! It actually gives Me comfort, to think the Universe is infinite, and that no matter how large our part seems to us,that there is another Larger or Smaller one.Gives the meaning of God to Me a WHOLE, ALL INCLUSIVE MEANING!!! I know we are not the only lifeforms in our Universe, just not mathematically possible!!! And You talk of all those species on our own Planet, that have adapted with special traits for their particular environment ETC. It means Life wants LIFE. No matter how hard it is to maintain, it always finds a way to adapt and thrive!!! I want to hear some Canibus!!! Sounds like He has something to pass on, besides Bullets and Gang Signs(ALTHOUGH THIS IS OK, IF IT IS ALL YOU KNOW), because I like Me some Dr.Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Ice Cube, Beastie Boys, I could go on, but won't, You get the Idea I think!!! And You are not Prattlin, even if medicated, all makes sense to Me!!! Tomorrow is the big day, only problem is I think they will get Me so Drunk, I won't want to Smoke, it would ruin, and make me sicker, I am sure!!! I want to get HIGH, just for the experience of the WEED, I do not want any other interference,PERIOD!!! But if they respect me, and do not force Me to get Drunk(HIGHLY DOUBTFUL), I am gonna post Stoned Tomorrow Night, Tuesday at the latest!!! So I hope you will Join Me, when I do, I'll give an advance on My Journal, an Hour before I start smoking, I hope YOU, will make it, as one of My oldest Friends on this Site!!! No Pressure Though. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

while I believe alien life , I'm not sure if they actually visited. life support, sheilding and engines would take too much energy and time to travel in a normal fashion so warping of space would be required I believe. We know from einsteins work When you warp space you warp time. So they aren't just space traveler but time travelers too. Now look at the descriptions of aliens, it' a lot like us; bipedal locomotion with 2 arms and hands with thumbs, head on top with 2 eyes nose mouth. what are the odds of a lifeform from a totally different environment developing all these same traits? it seems improbable to me but what i if they aren't traveling in space and a just traveling in time? this would explain why they are so much like us, it also explains why we can't have concrete proof of these visits as it would create a paradox also dont alien abduction stories sound a lot like what scientist do to animals they are studying ? I know I' crazy but at least I'm not insane

Thread starter #17

JamesTheGreen

What You Say About The Pyramids having Rope Holes To Haul Them, Is Indeed Interesting, But The University Of Texas Tried To Build A Small Pyramid With What They Thought The Ancients Might Have Had Available,Wooden Post For Rolling, Rope, A Angled Terrace That Led The Blocks Of Stone to Their proper Positions, And You Know What, They Failed!!! So That Theory Of Imported Wood To Roll The Blocks In Place Goes Right Out The Window. Try Again Skeletony, But You Are Certainly Entitled To Believe Whatever The Heck You Want, And The More Power To You!!!But The Rolling From One Part Of The Pyramid Has been Proven To Be Impossible. As You Go Higher And Higher Up The Pyramid, The Angle Of The Incline Steadily Increases Eventually Making It To Hard For However Many Workers,Draft Animals ETC, To Be Able To Perform,Look It Up Sir, And You'll See What I Mean. As A Matter Of Fact, It Was All Filmed, Much To The Embarrassment Of The Leading Engineer!!! All I Am Saying Tony Is That We Emerged From The Hunter Gatherer Society, Into Having The Ability To Read,Write,Have The Ability To Build Massive Monoliths, When All We Had Before Was The Ability To Gather Food, And Then Move On. There Being NO Explanation As To How We Increased Our Brains To Understand Complex Mathematics,Written Languages,ETC. It Happened Way To Fast To Just Be Coincidence, Some One, Or Something, Had To Of Taught These Things, And There Is No Shame In That!!! I Do Not Know If You Are Familiar With Using Firearms, As A Certified Instructor, I Could Take You Over The Weekend, And Basically Teach You Everything You Would Need To Know, To Operate Said Firearm Safely, And I Am Certain You Would Soak It Up Like A Sponge, Unless Of Course You Were An Imbecile(AND BELIEVE ME, WE KNOW THAT IS NOT SO,You Are A Highly Gifted Individual, That Makes It Easy For You To Nay Say Others Beliefs, But Once In Awhile, Try To Look At Things From Anothers POV, As I Have Done With You,I Am Not Convinced Per Se, But I Was Willing To Look At Things From Your POV,It Was Not What I Believed, But I Tried To Gather What You Were Saying,Chew On It, Then Spit It Back Out To See If It Held Any Merit, Which It Did In Some Areas, But Not Enough To Change My Mind. As I Am Sure My Arguments On The Subject Never Changed Yours!!! Therefore We Can Agree To Disagree, And I Would Be Honored To Have YOU As A Friend, But Maybe You Feel As Though I Can Eat Shat As Far As You Are Concerned,If Tis So, Let Me Know, And I'll Leave Well Enough Alone,But I Believe We Could Learn A Lot From One Another, Your Call, Sir!!! SINCERELY,JAMESTHEGREEN, LORD HIGH COMMANDER OF THE 420 KNIGHTS WATCH:thumb:!!!

I have been interested in this subject since a young age. Documents, sightings and video footage have been around for years. This can't just be 'dirty lens' or misinterpretations. I believe the government is denying us knowledge about alien life.
Doesn't matter anyway .Since I was about 10 years old I became 100% certain about them. Only wish I could caught one on camera.

I think all the information you guys seek was burned up in the library of alexandria fire. The loss of the information here is the ancient equivalent of every bit of data on every computer or server disappearing, along with every history book and the majority of scientific data. Its estimated 2-400,000 books went up, and there was more than one fire there over the years. Almost as if the true history of our world has been kept from us, even back then.

I just think that the Egyptians was more in tuned with nature science and the spiritual side of things, unfortunately we are some what dumbed down to what we should naturally feel now a days. I dont believe we came from apes that's for sure hears a cool documentary what's well worth a watch will give u a good giggle Take a look at this video on YouTube:

Evolution Vs. God Movie - YouTube