OGeMann

What is this good for?? and is it safe to add to flower stage
White Widow autos
soil mix: FFOF/20% coco

1606778937740.jpeg

Yes it does!!
I've never used it in flower but they seem to love it in veg. Have never used it consistently, maybe 1-2 times on the same plants especially if they're stressed out and need a lil pick me up.
But it's F%$#ing gross!
Also good for when i want a little alone time in the garden...I'll mix up a batch of fish fertilizer and Mrs Cough will come over (to talk my ears off), pause and say "eww gross" and go back inside....a small price to pay for a few minutes of peace and quiet LMAO

You can use it yes I've used fish emulsion in flower too. Trying now to figure out how a fish taste gets into the roots then into the flowers??? Be like watering with candy flavored water to make my buds taste like candy... I'm not sure.

I use kelp meal too... I've tasted turkey that was fed kelp and could taste a fishy flavor sorta but thats a turkey.

used to bury fish heads and guts then plant seedlings above them when i did a few walk away guerrilla grows. worked really well if the plants made it and didn't get ripped.

You can use it yes I've used fish emulsion in flower too. Trying now to figure out how a fish taste gets into the roots then into the flowers??? Be like watering with candy flavored water to make my buds taste like candy... I'm not sure.

I use kelp meal too... I've tasted turkey that was fed kelp and could taste a fishy flavor sorta but thats a turkey.
not this time around, but the next grow yeah....does it STINK UP the tent..:hmmmm:

the real issue was hiking 3 klicks in to the bush with a five gallon pail of fish guts, a shovel, and a live plant lol ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

well the fish gut thing was walk away. so a lot of work at the beginning and end.
bears would kill your plants diggin it up to eat the fish guts. lost more to bears than rippers.

plus a lot of hiking to check etc. i was a tick farm for a couple years. got more ticks growing than hunting.

wouldn't know a possum if it bought me a round ... :p

raccoons can get in anything. we call them alley bandits in the cities. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom