Italian Outdoor Adventures - From Pure Indicas to Pure Sativas

wow that would be interesting, you would need some scaffholding around it lol

Yeah, definitely. Or an axe :)

Great news, guys!!!
My camera just fixed itself, even after a guy I brought it to told me I'd have to change a expensive part. So tomorrow I'll be able to snap some good quality pics from the jungle :thumb:

Have a green night :lot-o-toke:

cool im looking forward to pics!!

Ok, so what I-m showing you are stills from short clips I took with my camera. Occurs that it's the only thing I can do with it, cause filters are f#$%&d up. Yeah, they're not that great, but you can see what happens with the plants.

Cotton Candy (around 270 cm or 8'85'' now)
cc_01.jpg
cc_02.jpg
cc_04.jpg
cc_05.jpg
cc_06.jpg

L.A. Confidential (about the same height as Cotton Candy)
la_02.jpg

la_07.jpg

la_04.jpg
la_05.jpg
la_06.jpg

Nanda Devi (she's a gal!!!)
nanda_04.jpg
nanda_01.jpg
nanda_03.jpg

Pakistan Chitral Kush
pak_01.jpg
pak_03.jpg
pak_04.jpg

Trainwreck (around 230 cm or 7'54'')
trw_01.jpg
trw_03.jpg
trw_04.jpg
trw_05.jpg
trw_06.jpg
trw_07.jpg

Orient Express
oe_01.jpg
oe_02.jpg
oe_06.jpg
oe_05.jpg
oe_03.jpg

The only problem I have is with L.A. Confidential. She caught powdery mildew which you can see on the zoom. I plucked all the leaves where I found it, but I need to think about some kind of treatment for it. No real signs of flowering yet although Pakistan Chitral Kush seems to put out first pistils around bud sites. Well, we're gonna have to wait a week or two, cause it's the time!

thats more like it :) yep, axe..

Ok, so what I-m showing you are stills from short clips I took with my camera. Occurs that it's the only thing I can do with it, cause filters are f#$%&d up. Yeah, they're not that great, but you can see what happens with the plants.

The only problem I have is with L.A. Confidential. She caught powdery mildew which you can see on the zoom. I plucked all the leaves where I found it, but I need to think about some kind of treatment for it. No real signs of flowering yet although Pakistan Chitral Kush seems to put out first pistils around bud sites. Well, we're gonna have to wait a week or two, cause it's the time!

Good Day Mate

Wow it has been some time for me to see you garden and oh how i am suppressed at how muck your lady's have grown!!!! wow you are the man just look at the plants i last saw where so small and now you have a green forest !!!

Looking forward to catching up on all that i missed!!

Best and blessed!!

Man it's good to be back!

Good Day Mate

Wow it has been some time for me to see you garden and oh how i am suppressed at how muck your lady's have grown!!!! wow you are the man just look at the plants i last saw where so small and now you have a green forest !!!

Best and blessed!!

Insane, so nice to hear from ya again! How's life? Got some time to grow again finally? :)

Insane, so nice to hear from ya again! How's life? Got some time to grow again finally? :)

All good in my hood again.

I ran into some trouble with the pigs, got put into a cage for almost two months and got all of my plants and equipment confiscated so could not do any growing, But i am back with a new (WAY MORE SECURE) growing spot and am currently busy setting up all that i need for my new grow, should have a new journo up in the next 2 or so weeks!!!

Will keep you guys updated on the progress

Thanks and again it is GOOD to be BACK!!!

Best and Blessed!!!

hey conrad, i just looked on the calender for august, and it says that seeds started on this NEWmoon will give a big pumpkin (crop).. wow i am learning and learning :) i will be buying the book myself and it will be interesting to look at the dates people started their seeds and the results they had as its not the same pattern in the calender :)

im wondering what was happening with the moon when you started this grow :)

i checked out mine, and the autos were in sync, but i started the females on a very shit time lol.. but hey i wasnt even aware of lunar planting then!

I started this batch of seeds (all the plants you can see above except Nanda Devi, which was started much later) in the last day Of March with the New Moon.

Good Day Mate

Best and blessed!!

F#$k me, man!!! Pigs hassled you for growing pot, and I thought you were establishing your new business. I just cannot wait to see all this bullshit go away in Italy. It's getting better, but we are still far ahead from what our brothers from California, Colorado and Washington fought out. I am tired too of wading through the bushes, sweating like a pig and being eaten alive by insects just to have some good quality medicine for all year round. Well, we'll beat these f@#$%^s eventually! The day of victory is coming! :tokin:

Great-looking plants, Conradino! Really lush and healthy. Hat's off.

I hear you about the bushwhacking, sweating, looking over your shoulder every minute, etc. One day we won't have to mess with that any more.

WOW, you made it, man!!! :thumb:

Great growth, look pretty ! :circle-of-love:

Cotton Candy (around 270 cm or 8'85'' now)
cc_01.jpg
cc_02.jpg
cc_04.jpg
cc_05.jpg
cc_06.jpg

L.A. Confidential (about the same height as Cotton Candy)
la_02.jpg

la_07.jpg

la_04.jpg
la_05.jpg
la_06.jpg

Nanda Devi (she's a gal!!!)
nanda_04.jpg
nanda_01.jpg
nanda_03.jpg

Pakistan Chitral Kush
pak_01.jpg
pak_03.jpg
pak_04.jpg

Trainwreck (around 230 cm or 7'54'')
trw_01.jpg
trw_03.jpg
trw_04.jpg
trw_05.jpg
trw_06.jpg
trw_07.jpg

Orient Express
oe_01.jpg
oe_02.jpg
oe_06.jpg
oe_05.jpg
oe_03.jpg

These white spot on LA Con's pics. I'm just thinkin' what I should do :hmmmm:

If you were in the states I'd recommend SNS-244, it works magic for PM.

The MSDS does indicate that the components are essentially thyme oil based, but has some fatty acids (cod liver oil / lauric acid) and an emulsifier to keep the non-polar and polar components homogenous (since it is in water).

Anyway, I love that product. Just thought I'd toss that in :) Maybe you can pick something in the garden and go down to the stream and put a little something something together.

Hope all is well on the Estate :surf: :ciao:

Oh! I see it now. Damn. I heard good things around about oxygenated water. Just bought it from the pharmacy 2 days ago and it was like 1 euro.

Found this:

"To spray on sick or fungusy plants:
TO THIS AMOUNT OF WATER ADD THIS AMOUNT OF-- 3% HYDROGEN PEROXIDE--OR--ADD THIS AMOUNT OF 35% HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
1 cup -- 1 tablespoon -- 1/4 teaspoon
1 pint --2 tablespoons-- 1/2 teaspoon
1 quart --1/4 cup-- 1 teaspoon
1 gallon --1 cup-- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon
5 gallons --5 cups-- 6 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons
10 gallons --10 cups-- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoons
20 gallons --20 cups-- 1 and 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons"

Source: Peroxide Garden! Ways to use Hydrogen Peroxide in the Garden

Back
Top Bottom