Iti Goes Regular With Dark Energy x OG

This is what I done tonight step by step.
First the myke flower, 3 tablespoons are each plant (I had some settling around each plant so there are some roots around I needed to cover)

Then 4 "good" tablespoons of malt barley flour and spread around

Cover with some pro mix
And watered everyone with 1.2 gallons. I added one tablespoon of molasses with the 6 gallons of water.
And the girls from the top
Height refence

I'm about 17 months on my filter... my humidity is all over the place buy maybe an avg of 45%. Might have to start planning to get a new one.

Try this with your filter.. .they are Stainless steel on exterior no?

Disconnect and take outside and run a hose thru em for a few minutes, then shake for 30 seconds, run hose thru for another minute.. Done and re-charged.

Think tropical fish and filters with charcoal in the btm. We always just washed the charcoal and re-used.

Same deal here. Its activated charcoal... there's some science here... activated charcoal is VERY easy to clean AND the reason its good material for use in a filter. Lots of activity on the molecular level. So those molecules go out and grab onto things in the air (or water) like smells and other stuff. Your smoke will get cleaned up same as the plant smells.

All we need to do is rinse with water say a few minutes. No need for soap, just hose it good with a sprayer.. sometimes I just do mine in the tub ... too far to walk all the way outside. hehehehe

Shake n Bake bro.. filter is clean. I don't even let mine dry too long - throw some air into it.. dry right up & fresh... who doesn't like freshies?

Only time I ever bought a new filer was... wait ... the first time, they are all still in use, but sorry to say not the fans.

I'm catching up Iti... your grow looks amazing. Great pics and VERY healthy plants.

You're going to have your hands full right quick. I love your attention to detail.

Mad skills you have + green thumb or 2.

Thanks bob!!! Your always a wealth of knowledge :thanks: I'll give the filter a cleaning after this grow... I'll have the tents should down for the 2 months of summer we "MAY" get here.

Had a dinner party tonight with the neighbours.... halfway I looked outside and it was pouring, then it struck me.... the gfi plug I use sometimes trips if it rains hard. So I just got done, came out for a check up... and sure enough plug was tripped... reset the plug and poke my head in to see the girls.

Wow the girls started sweating.... So I got the fans on bust now to dry of the leaves.

Pics of sweating

And top shot

And height refence

Back
Top Bottom