Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

DAY 1

beans are just put into soak. I'll do a transfer to a wet paper towel tomorrow morning. So the blueberry gum #2 is from g13 labs and the jack herer is from sunwest genetics. Both are feminized, and I got 2 of each. Hoping all will pop.
20180912_115928.jpg
20180912_115557.jpg

Hopefully... I wanted to planted them in the final pot right off the bat, but I may have to do solo cups for the first bit.... veg tent is currently subbing as a drying tent. Might be lucky enough for it to be dry tomorrow

I'm surprised.... I got those bb gum #2 from a local store over a year ago, safe to say they are 1-2 years old before he gets them. And the Jack's are freebies that a friend got years ago and didn't want to grow them.

I'm a happy camper... these girls will likely get pushed through veg quickly... I'll take clones on the first defoliation and then have some time to veg out a nice canopy.... and decide on each strain.

DAY 6

We've got a bb gum up... still wearing its helmet atm, and the other one isn't far behind... I see the dirt moving.
Also I stuck the other jack herer in a solo today... big ol tap root on'er... I see the dirt moved on the first jack too.
20180917_202031.jpg
20180917_202021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom