Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

Van stank only uses rain water..... I would imagine natural spring water would be even better.... try it on one plant vs the rest and see what happens!
Yeah I've had some local growers say people using soil are also using spring water with good results. Lots of macro stuff in there, would be nice to know how much calmag is in it, could possibly remove a bottle from the mix.

Flower tent update
Feed night for the Jack's
5 gallons of water
50 ml bloom
15 ml calmag
15 ml terp
15 ml pure blend tea
Ph was at 6.3@16.5°c, each girl got 2.5gal each.

Veg tent update
Feed night for the clones and 4 unknowns
2.5 gallons of water
20 ml grow
10 ml calmag
5 ml seaweed
5 ml pure blend tea
Ph was at 6.0@18°c. All clones and 4 unknowns got a soaking, plus I gave the 2 bb gums the leftovers half a gallon each. Plus I also gave everyone a soaking of optic foliage, @Kingjoe83 testing out feeding and foliage feed for ya. Gotta do some training and defoliation in here now.

Veg tent update
Feed night for the clones and 4 unknowns
2.5 gallons of water
20 ml grow
10 ml calmag
5 ml seaweed
5 ml pure blend tea
Ph was at 6.0@18°c. All clones and 4 unknowns got a soaking, plus I gave the 2 bb gums the leftovers half a gallon each. Plus I also gave everyone a soaking of optic foliage, @Kingjoe83 testing out feeding and foliage feed for ya. Gotta do some training and defoliation in here now.
Yeah I can tell you my cherry bomb loved it

Still studying myself bro busy birdie yiu are

Went up and got some spring water today, filled my buckets up. Got home and tested it.
Ph 7.8@12°c
Ppm 145

So very similar to my tap water after sitting for 24hr.
Just a bit better then what comes out of my tap my tap is 7:6 and 160-170 ppm
:passitleft:

Might be interesting to get a full test on. My dads house got a crazy amount of calcium in the water, the hot water tank lasted 30+ years, basically a layer of calcium on the inside. It Even builtup on the flange on the toilet to the point it would hardly flush.

Veg tent.
Feed for 1.5gal Jack's and 1gal lavenderdogs.
2.5 gallons of water
30 ml grow
10 ml calmag
10 ml seaweed
10 ml pure blend tea
Ph'd to 6.1@16.5°c.
The Jack's and lavenderdogs got a good soaking.

Veg tent.
Cleaned up the jack and bb gums, defoliation on both and supercropped the bb gums tops. Also topped all jack clones too. Lavanderdogs are coming along nicely and the unknowns are doing good.

Back
Top Bottom