Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

@Kingjoe83 :thumb::thumb::thumb::welldone:
Okay that cherry bomb is really nice... got a nice cherry aroma, and when you break it up, you get a sweet dank smell. Got a nice cherry taste as well that last all the way through joint.... I was surprised when i got that last hit and it was still cherry. Great buzz, nice and clean and clear. Hats off to ya buddy .... that's some really nice smoke. :thanks::goodjob::bravo::woohoo:

I took the unknown I had in the veg tent and stuck her up in the woods. Gorilla grow number 1 for me.... I just double dug a a nice size hole.... looks like an old ant nest. We'll see how see does just stuck in the ground and I know it's still early to be putting stuff outside here (1 month till last frost date) then after I was halfway home I realized I didnt get a pic.... I'll check on her Monday and get some pics

I took the unknown I had in the veg tent and stuck her up in the woods. Gorilla grow number 1 for me.... I just double dug a a nice size hole.... looks like an old ant nest. We'll see how see does just stuck in the ground and I know it's still early to be putting stuff outside here (1 month till last frost date) then after I was halfway home I realized I didnt get a pic.... I'll check on her Monday and get some pics
:passitleft::lot-o-toke:

I got one girl transplanted and moved to the GH. Also it's in a pot I sowed
20190517_092531.jpg

I'd stuff that greenhouse full! Lol
I wish I could. .. but only allowed "4" plants.
I remember talking about the green house and now we're in it! Whoot nice work ITI!
Thanks lowded, hopefully she can handle the transition and a few cold nights, got a few weeks before warms up.

Got up early and watered the flower tent.
Jack's
5gal of water
90 ml bloom
2.5 gal each

Lavenderdog and bb gum
5gal of water
75 ml bloom
2.5gal each

Just as I was finishing water and zipping the tent half back up to get a pic... the lights went out...

Gotta love it when a good plan comes together!
Definitely lucked out.
For some reason the buds on the Jack's seem skinny for this late in flower.... gotta go back through the journal

Veg tent work today. Got 2 lavenderdogs transplanted into 5gal fabric pots.... I added alot more perlite to the promix this time, cause I've got lots and in getting low on promix. Watered with 5 gallons plus 90 ml grow. Here's some veg tent pics
20190519_111922.jpg
20190519_111932.jpg

Back
Top Bottom