Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

Lavender should be an easy grow.
Oh I see where this is going

“Lavender should be an easy grow “

“Lavender “. What about pine strains ?

Or citrus etc ?

Am I on to something here ? :passitleft::lot-o-toke::smokin::cough:

Damn man that sounds like take my money . I have yet to come across a great skunky smoke Like I hit back in the 90s .

Let me knwo how skunky she smells and even taste skunky sweet ?

In the meantime I’ll just sit and eat some :popcorn:

Man me and you both Joe! Skunky skunk! They called that stuff Skunk back in the days because it smelled like Skunk!

Looking great in there Iti! I’ve got some lavender x P75 (basically early version male of Cindy 99) that I’ve kept going, think this is my third or 4th attempt....

I wait until day 21 or until I’m sure they’ve stopped stretching then clean up the bottoms. Anything that doesn’t make it to the canopy comes off.

And that ^^^ is what I keep doing wrong...been defoiling before I flip... lesson memorized.... I get zero stretch on them... maybe 2-3”, but more or less what you flip is what you get

Remember your taking the solar panels needed for explosive when you take the fans before the flip

I agree with you Penny. Although, i do tend to do alot of "hand picking" a few choice leaves here and there. Especially if I've already tried to bend or tuck the leave out of the way of a newly formed budlett. I'll pick a few around the top to help allow light and air to penetrate through the canopy. But nothing too crazy. Although, i have to admit that i have seen it to where some growers prefer to strip off all of the fan leaves wich still led to some pretty impressive buds and colas. Honestly, i think that you really need to know your strain first. Know your genetics. Are they even capable of growing large long colas? Or are they bushy X-mas trees with alot bush under the skirt, but not any baseball bats. It's why i always grow anything new at least a few different times, and usually try to change a few different things in the way i grow her out each time. Whether it be topping, or fim'ing, LST, or main lining, soil, or soiless, organic or synthetic, or au natural. But once you've got your keepers, so to speak. Then you run a tent or room of them, and do one side natural, and on the other side heavy defol. Strip all the fan leaves and let that light in there. I do believe that getting more light down to the lower buds and parts of your plants does help the lowers to plump up a little more, and ripen a little faster, or at least end up looking more similar to the other main tops than if you hadn't defol'd.
But thats about the extent of what i know about it, and about all i feel talkin about it.
Thanks all for allowing me to give my two cents worth!
:thumb:

Made it back tonight... another week done. The flower tent looks fine... I do have some leaves dropping off my Jack's though.... all from the bottom, gotta check the ol' reference chart. The lavenderdog looks great, and the bb gum is doing okay too... I see some, what looks like variegated leaves in some fans
20190510_205332.jpg
20190510_205327.jpg

Back
Top Bottom