Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

So I just had another look at the variegated leaves.... could also been from some wind burn.
20190510_215525.jpg
20190510_215530.jpg
20190510_215535.jpg
I think its variegation. I had a Herijauna, and a Chocolate Mint OG both do that to me a couple of years back. Those variegated areas tend to be the first to show any signs of deficiencies or trauma. Maybe because they dont have everything that a regular leaf has to stay healthy. Honestly, i dont know. But it did seem that way for me.
Things are looking good over here regardless. Keep up the good work!

I think its variegation. I had a Herijauna, and a Chocolate Mint OG both do that to me a couple of years back. Those variegated areas tend to be the first to show any signs of deficiencies or trauma. Maybe because they dont have everything that a regular leaf has to stay healthy. Honestly, i dont know. But it did seem that way for me.
Things are looking good over here regardless. Keep up the good work!
Thanks sparks, I feel like mine are the same as yours... seems to be the first spot that shows.

So looks like the bb gum issues are back in this one, just like all the other runs.... got some cal or mag issue starting to show on the fans on the canopy. I've also notice how you can see it better by looking up through at a light.
20190515_190039.jpg
20190515_190047.jpg
20190515_190103.jpg

@Kingjoe83 buddy got your package... smells like some dynamite smoke. Gonna get into it tomorrow on a clear head.
Well it’s better then some of my previous grows.

Thank you for going out of your way to help me. It was honestly very kind of. You to go out of your way to help a man out . I am now going to pass it on to @DeanWest89 all the meters and intake fan and few other goodies , no charge to help another man out when he is battling to keep 3 kids fed and roofed and a future wife .

How it should be boyz remember that , in your hearts , never let them steal those hearts of gold .

Pay it forward be nice week we’re here or jerks , it’s really a choice .

I think you will like the cherry bomb the best . To me it’s one of my favs . Then I like the white cookies x atf and then pmb then thc bomb then others lol

But all grown with love . Best I got for now iti✊

So looks like the bb gum issues are back in this one, just like all the other runs.... got some cal or mag issue starting to show on the fans on the canopy. I've also notice how you can see it better by looking up through at a light.
20190515_190039.jpg
20190515_190047.jpg
20190515_190103.jpg
Good shots man :passitleft:

Well it’s better then some of my previous grows.

Thank you for going out of your way to help me. It was honestly very kind of. You to go out of your way to help a man out . I am now going to pass it on to @DeanWest89 all the meters and intake fan and few other goodies , no charge to help another man out when he is battling to keep 3 kids fed and roofed and a future wife .

How it should be boyz remember that , in your hearts , never let them steal those hearts of gold .

Pay it forward be nice week we’re here or jerks , it’s really a choice .

I think you will like the cherry bomb the best . To me it’s one of my favs . Then I like the white cookies x atf and then pmb then thc bomb then others lol

But all grown with love . Best I got for now iti✊

Cant wait to get into it

Back
Top Bottom