Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

Coming along good... the calmag is back in the bb gum, shes got some good nuggets on her. The Jack's are rock hard nugs all over, gonna have an extra week this time, hope I dont get too much amber. The lavenderdog is a leafy bud so far, I hope she tightens up, but so far it's got on really nice lemon going on, she dont like alot of feed... as I found out, but no calmag is issues at all. Next round should be good.

Veg tent action...
Got some praying going on. All lavenderdogs
20190605_183147.jpg

New job is got me super busy now, up at 430 home 630... long days and early nights
Hear you iti

Feelin the Same over here buddy

To us for battling through bro :passitleft:

Beautiful tent man she is full for sure . Personal best to beat ?

Here you iti

Same here buddy

To us for battling through bro :passitleft:

Beautiful tent man she is full for sure . Personal best to beat ?
Thanks bud. I wont be doing any personal best on yield this time... gotta get my drying/curing down pat. My wife has the lone jar of jack now... amazing how much it changes with a bit of time.

Thanks bud. I wont be doing any personal best on yield this time... gotta get my drying/curing down pat. My wife has the lone jar of jack now... amazing how much it changes with a bit of time.
Yup my cherry bomb is smelling like a captain black sweet cherry cigar . Lol hear ya .

Jack's are still chugging strong, tight hard buds with some foxtails just starting to form and still pushing some white hairs. The bb gum is got some nice hard nugs on her as well, seems to be getting close to done, I may start on some water. The lavenderdog just started turning some hairs red, shes looking burned up, poor girl.
20190607_190646.jpg
20190607_190652.jpg

Back
Top Bottom