Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

Well it's been busy here.... work/eat/sleep not all whole lot of time for the girl this week. The bb gum is done and comes down Friday. The lavenderdog is basically cooked... that bad I wont even take a pic. I'll chop her Friday as well and see what Its like, but I've got lowered expectations.

The veg tent is crusing along... I got super crop happy and done a couple of tops on the bigger girls and done a bunch of aggressive one on the smaller 2.... some tops didnt make it... but they're are crusing right along.

A few jack buds slowly drying out this round.
20190619_195539.jpg

All lavenderdogs next run. Gonna have to dial it back next run, I likely start doing bloom on one watering and then water + calmag on the next waterings and alternately. And possibly go back to doing ph and tds as well

Finicky eaters?
Idk.. I was doing new nutrients and was just doing what the hydro shop guy uses... it was just feeds each week with no water in between.... I've should have known better but ya know, tried it didnt totally work out, but the bb gum ate that shit up and still wanted calmag close to the end.

I'll get her dialed in better this round.

You would think the shop workers would be competent
He is but he's a hydro guy
Good you can "dial it in" I only have one strain that grew the same way more than once and then last grow I had fluffy leaf buds tottaly unlike normal lol. There really is no greater joy than growing your own meds. Work reward and growth. Solid hobby.
For sure buddy, the best hobby I've had, and I dont know why I didnt start a long time ago.
The few stains I've grown, have always gotten better each grow, and its alway been from clones of one Phnom. Your auto watering must be hard to dial one girl in. The lavenderdog is pretty fluffy and leafy. Hope she smokes decent

Back
Top Bottom