Iti's Winter Frost With Mars Hydro

Talking to a friend last night and he got me all paranoid... he's using botanicare and had to ditch 2 grows due to heavy fert taste.... now I'm worried about getting this as well, but I don't think he real knows what he at.... he growing in coco and just got a test pen last week and tested his run off.... over 2500 ppm... shouldn't this be more around the 1500ppm?

Anyways.... anyone use cns17 before? Does to get any fert taste of the flowers?

Hi Itibitiguy ,Your set up look's sweet!:thumb: subbed ,I tried a quick google of your soil but couldn't find out what I wanted to know..can you tell me is this the first time you have used this soil or have you recycled it?
Welcome irnlung. It's promix HP.... basicly soil with no nutrients. All new soil except for one pot.

Quick update

All is good... I raised the light a few clicks and trim off them old crispy leaves off the bottom. Looks like the mutant might have started 2 tops. I'm hoping to see some good growth in the next couple weeks of veg. Loving this light . . .
Pics
420-magazine-mobile586640062.jpg

420-magazine-mobile380143857.jpg

Mutant
420-magazine-mobile819290016.jpg

Welcome irnlung. It's promix HP.... basicly soil with no nutrients. All new soil except for one pot.

I'm sure you should be good for the first few weeks with promix with just ph'd water and a drop or two of superthrive,I think with the peat based soil you have to let it go through a proper wet/dry cycle as when the peat breaks down it can give you a high run off ph

Popped in tonight and snipped off a couple more fan leaves that were covered with new ones. Hoping this with push some undergrowth up. Also topped off the c02 with more sugar and yeast.... bubble bubble. And of course the mutant is off in its own world
420-magazine-mobile127923652.jpg

420-magazine-mobile729342315.jpg

420-magazine-mobile411375665.jpg

Sub'd for the flowers... mutant looks interesting.

Usually cannabis plants when they are "mature" meaning flowers are right around the corner, they start to grow off setting leaf sets. Meaning one leaf (and flower) out one side... plant grows a little taller then another leaf (and flower) out the other side... not all do this but many strains do. We see this a lot with clones.

Your mutant looks like a leaf set grew out of a sorta hole in the stem weather it was there microscopically and the plant sent growth hormones there to fix it and then just grew another shoot/top. Sorta looks like she topped herself! I've seen some weird stiff, usually it all works out and no need to intervene.

Your plants look pretty healthy... like your DIY Co2 generator there..... whats in the bottle? Asking for a friend! :smokin:

Sub'd for the flowers... mutant looks interesting.

Usually cannabis plants when they are "mature" meaning flowers are right around the corner, they start to grow off setting leaf sets. Meaning one leaf (and flower) out one side... plant grows a little taller then another leaf (and flower) out the other side... not all do this but many strains do. We see this a lot with clones.

Your mutant looks like a leaf set grew out of a sorta hole in the stem weather it was there microscopically and the plant sent growth hormones there to fix it and then just grew another shoot/top. Sorta looks like she topped herself! I've seen some weird stiff, usually it all works out and no need to intervene.

Your plants look pretty healthy... like your DIY Co2 generator there..... whats in the bottle? Asking for a friend! :smokin:
Hey Bob . welcome !
Your right Bob, when she starts to mature (flower) she'll put the offsetting fans. It's looks likes shes going into 2 tops, whatever it is... it is now. Gonna be interesting to see the out come.

The c02 is just some sugar and bread yeast. It usually bubbles for 3 days then you have to put new water/sugar/yeast. I might try to get some champagne yeast.... it produces more c02.

Hoping to update later

Update time

Everyone is getting alone good. Nice tight nodes, and getting bigger each day. The mutant has got herself straightened out, 3 or four tops, almost like a little bonus.
1 and 2
420-magazine-mobile937686887.jpg

3 And 4
420-magazine-mobile1194636546.jpg

5 and 6
420-magazine-mobile885476302.jpg

The mutant
420-magazine-mobile601043882.jpg

And a shot with the epistar 320
420-magazine-mobile1936394159.jpg

I also had to take out and redo the hoses on my c02... the caulking didn't really hold...i just redone them with crazy glue, I'll let them dry and put it back tomorrow. I would love to have some big old glass bottles, i could put them right on top of the heater, and brew couple bottles of wine.

Guess who likes to drink every 3 days.... THESE GIRLS! 4 gallons, 2 cups per plastic pot and the rest to the fabric pots, maybe 5 cups each. The fabric pots were dried out a lot, hoping this gets everyone back on schedule. I found a tiny hair sticking out on a couple.... got some girls .
Tiny hair
420-magazine-mobile447882980.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1156238901.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1294468207.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1268201988.jpg

420-magazine-mobile61697865.jpg

I also had to modify the c02.... the superglue didn't work at all.... so today I picked up some tubing and fittings that i could screw together and get everything air tight. I also hung the bottle up higher to keep the temps up on the bottle.
420-magazine-mobile1521536387.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1448699462.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1793016677.jpg

Back
Top Bottom