Iti's Winter Frost With Mars Hydro

Thanks Newty... I love growing things. Plants amaze me.
Me too Iti, I should grab a pic of my office plant I saved from a colleague! It was a sickly cutting and I brought it back and now it’s flourishing :slide:

I tried to grow watermelons in Alberta last summer and the slugs got most of them but I got one to start growing in Oct, then the frost hit! I hope you don’t mind my picture...the bottom 2 photos is my watermelon plant lol

flower tent
feed night !!! Week 3 of flower starts tonight
Water 6 gallons
70 ml bloom cns17
25 ml Calmag
9 ml pure blend tea
15 ml Liquid karma
20 ml Liquid kelp, Neptune harvest
5 ml z9
I got my pump inside and timed out how long for each girl... 55 seconds each get a gallon to each girl. So that's what I done, worked out pretty good. I find my cns17 bloom doesn't always mix up well. Maybe I'll add bloom first before I add water next time. Anyways.... flowers are staring and the canopy is pretty even, might have to bump 1 or 2 a little. These are some of the healthiest plant I've had so far. So here comes the pic bomb

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

flower tent
We are into week 3 of flower. I expect the stretch to stop this week, and after this I'll raise anyone that's shorter and pound the light on them. I've been watering around 1 gallon per watering/feed. I'm thinking I'll have to start using more h20, they are sucking up the water alot faster now, I may start using 1.5 gallons each next watering. Temps are good, max on the canopy the last 2 days was 25c and down to a low 16c. Next task is going to be defoling. Again I never trimmed off enough lower shoots and undergrowth, better than last run but still not enough. So I've got to get inside this jungle and strip some undergrowth, and some fans, I don't think I'll be cutting any shoot off this far along.
So here's the line up and a group shot... I'll start with the front row right to left.

Now the back row, right to left

Group shot

veg tent
I done some LST on the clone.... oh and seems I was mistaken on which strain it is... I was popped by the shop today and confirmed it is an incredible bulk. She's a bushy girl, not really sure what to do with her yet. Possibly grow her up and pull a bunch of clones for a full tent run.
The dark engery OG is going strong now, gotta go back through and see when I popped them, should be seeing some sex soon.

And popped into the flower tent and noticed on fan has some damage... idk what it could be, possibly wind damage... it's only this one fan... I did have the fans cranked up the other day

veg tent
Gave everyone a drink of water. 1 liter each... seemed to work, no crazy run off. And also do a foliage spray as well. Looking nice, I may have to start feeding the clone different nutrients, she's alot different than the others... got some deficiencies on her, I don't know if you can see it in these pics. Some pics

flower tent

Water night. I had 12 gallons ready to go, and after the first 6 were gone I knew I'll be lugging more water for these girls. So after the the other six got gone i still only had a small amount of runoff in a couple of girls. Handled 2 gallons of water each without a problem. I expect a big bulk up after this.
Flower shot

Underneath before watering

Congrats on the girls! You have such interesting strains and a beautiful canopy. I can’t help coming back here it’s so awesome
:goodjob:
Thanks Newty, I've branched out to some new strains.

Looks like a hermie check would take a little time....but necessary with all those possible bud locations. :yummy:

Looks like a hermie check would take a little time....but necessary with all those possible bud locations. :yummy:
I know where they start, forth time running these. Just gotta keep an eye out

First check turned out good... one suspect spot, I'll have to check tomorrow. Lol check for girls tomorrow too.

Oh boo..... we don't want any dangles..... :(

Back
Top Bottom