It's 3am here, let's get philosophic for a sec

Dabeast09

Hello everyone! Happy you've entered!

You know, as a new grower, enthusiastic as one can be, I am just amazed as to how little to none, absolute zero interest people have about growing weed. I MEAN PEOPLE THAT SMOKE WEED, A LOT OF WEED. A LOT OF YEARS.
You can't talk about grow facts and knowhow with anyone but growers.

Where I live growing is not common (not very legal, yet not too bad) but I don't know anyone locally growing.

I guess that makes you all my only friends haha JK

I'd love to hear your thoughts about that. It's all new to me, sorry for rambling

Just for kicks: my baby day 48 flower.

TAL01684.jpg

Hello everyone! Happy you've entered!

You know, as a new grower, enthusiastic as one can be, I am just amazed as to how little to none, absolute zero interest people have about growing weed. I MEAN PEOPLE THAT SMOKE WEED, A LOT OF WEED. A LOT OF YEARS.
You can't talk about grow facts and knowhow with anyone but growers.

Where I live growing is not common (not very legal, yet not too bad) but I don't know anyone locally growing.

I guess that makes you all my only friends haha JK

I'd love to hear your thoughts about that. It's all new to me, sorry for rambling

Just for kicks: my baby day 48 flower.

TAL01684.jpg
I feel your pain I dont talk about this with anyone. No one has a clue . Loose lips sink ships so Im ok with it .

I feel your pain I dont talk about this with anyone. No one has a clue . Loose lips sink ships so Im ok with it .
Yes you are so right, I envy your restraint. How long are you growing?
Sound like you have it locked sort of speak

Maybe I'm so eager to talk about with my friends and fam just because it's doing so surprisingly well? I mean if say it was going horrible, and mistakes, the disappointment... Yup as I write I think thats it

Beautiful bud up there! I think it comes down to envy... people just don't want to hear it, when they themselves have to go to the dispensary and pay many times more than you do for their stash. When you are talking about all the amazing things you have learned about growing, it is like rubbing salt in the wound, knowing that for whatever reasons they have, they can not equal your experience and knowledge and easy access to good pot. Unless you happen to be talking to another grower, or someone aspiring to be a grower, they just really don't want to have to process the fact that you are getting your pot for pennies on what they have to spend of their hard earned dollars. Sometimes you can almost feel the resentment building up as you describe your gardens. It probably is best just to keep quiet, unless someone asks.
:straightface:

Beautiful bud up there! I think it comes down to envy... people just don't want to hear it, when they themselves have to go to the dispensary and pay many times more than you do for their stash. When you are talking about all the amazing things you have learned about growing, it is like rubbing salt in the wound, knowing that for whatever reasons they have, they can not equal your experience and knowledge and easy access to good pot. Unless you happen to be talking to another grower, or someone aspiring to be a grower, they just really don't want to have to process the fact that you are getting your pot for pennies on what they have to spend of their hard earned dollars. Sometimes you can almost feel the resentment building up as you describe your gardens. It probably is best just to keep quiet, unless someone asks.
:straightface:

Hi Emilya! Of course, your bottom line, just as @6thsense - is absolutely correct. No argu there.
Actually no argu at all.. Your point is one that I didn't consider at all!

On that thought - I think that us growers (still humbled to use this wording) are the type of person that will try and lauren and make the mental effort to achieve more, or better.

I think there's truth to that. I think that for some reason other then strictly convince or a simpler way to put it, the space and the enabling people around you - I think that most people think is some kind of rocket science...

And just cause you flattered - hereby another top of her :)

IMG_20210207_213833_746.jpg

(note: please forgive - no energy to check spelling and grammar. Was up all night)

To be honest I don’t know any growers but you all. That’s crazy to think about. I know avid smokers, but no one to grow.
Same here.
I know one guy, friend of a friend but that's that.
All my friends are here... :)

I'm the same. Only one brother and nobody else knows I grow. Finally convinced this brother to also grow. Between the two of us, we are set.

Tell nobody else.
I wish I had a little brother to teach..
I can try with my brother in law but probably will kick his ass before germanation:laugh::rofl:

Maybe I'm so eager to talk about with my friends and fam just because it's doing so surprisingly well? I mean if say it was going horrible, and mistakes, the disappointment... Yup as I write I think thats it
I'm in a legal state and still no one wants to talk to me about my plants until harvest time comes :< I WANT TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE, DAMMIT.

Even my own teenage daughter doesn't show a whole lot of interest. Apparently Tide Pods are her generation's drug of choice. Holy shit if my mom was growing when I was that age, I would have been all up in her grow.

I'm in a legal state and still no one wants to talk to me about my plants until harvest time comes :< I WANT TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE, DAMMIT.

Even my own teenage daughter doesn't show a whole lot of interest. Apparently Tide Pods are her generation's drug of choice. Holy shit if my mom was growing when I was that age, I would have been all up in her grow.

I just imagined my dad with a tent going on. I am literally laughing out loud

Growing was always a subject around our dinner table. My Grandfather grew pot and my Dad grew pot. It is only natural that I now grow pot. As a side note, my sister is totally against the idea even in a legal state. My mum and dad got divorced years ago because she didn't like the lifestyle, and she moved to California, where it is the lifestyle.:hmmmm: People will always be people.

You can share all your knowledge with me :)

Omg tide pods. Lolol I ugly laughed at that.

snap, loose lips sink ships. Another possible reason stoners dont talk about it, is a lot don't have the patience to let the plant do its thing ie they tend to constantly have little tastes whilst its growing, which in turn stresses the plant. Well at least a few of the fellow stoners I new did.

Back
Top Bottom