justdabonit

420 Member
710's here and i'm ready to burn some wax, and maybe some flower too! I saw some deals like 50% off Hypnos Zero when you buy a Gaia, free accessories etc. at Linx Vapor online, So if anyone can give me some ideas it'd be appreciated.

Trying to grab some steals and save money!

I've had a few friends redirect me to other brands as well such as gpens, kandypens, etc, but what are some deals out there?

Hey buddy, Welcome to The Forum..... I'm not a vapor, but I do believe I remember @Kingjoe83 having some experience. Joe did I remember correctly?

Hey buddy, Welcome to The Forum..... I'm not a vapor, but I do believe I remember @Kingjoe83 having some experience. Joe did I remember correctly?
Yup sup buddy
710's here and i'm ready to burn some wax, and maybe some flower too! I saw some deals like 50% off Hypnos Zero when you buy a Gaia, free accessories etc. at Linx Vapor online, So if anyone can give me some ideas it'd be appreciated.

Trying to grab some steals and save money!

I've had a few friends redirect me to other brands as well such as gpens, kandypens, etc, but what are some deals out there?
true kind Pen is good unit of pax 3

Or if E juice vaping lol I like my drag /voopoo unit .

Back
Top Bottom