Its a herme

man im so depressed, the one plant that was going well like in most of the pics ive seen here of pretty ladys. has gone both ways. heres the Q is this going to be worth anything or is it a waste? thanks;sure was nice had flowers almost 3 inches long but now its also got balls. can i even get a buzz if I let go all the way:helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

thanks,ozman first grow actualy not that tradgic. just a lesson too be learned.hope to do better on my noobs. still is a pretty plant. oh yeah it was just bag seed. dint whant to waste cash on being uninformed or just plain amatureistic. still learning how to spell.that said thanks for the input.:thumb:

thank you maer, I moved pat thats what I call IT out once Iread this. happy 420:thumb:

OK, heres a Q,pics are not an option for me altougth I am still darn proud of PAT even if I screwed her hard. its about well let see I planted feb 1 on first of april I whent 12/12. I have seen alot of pics that showed most leaves pruned. not seeing any trichs yet. should I just leave it be? or start trimming the fans?

Back
Top Bottom