Its A New Year's Flipping Party! Group Journal For Those Flipping On New Year's

So the second plant is still bulking up. Buds are getting more dense by the day. Ironically this one is startong to smell skunky. Maybe this one is Lemon Skunk after all. It still has a ways to go.

Not sure why the pictures are jacked up. I already HATE the hoops this site makes you jump through to load pictures, this is just icing on the cake. Seriously annoying. I think you'll get the point though.

Dang, big buds bud hope they get fat and sticky. 420 mag has pretty much ruined it for me I dont even care to look at others stuff or post on my own journal anymore. Oh well

This has been a great journey that this grow group has been on! Thanks to Newty for getting this one going. I had a pleasure growing with all of you and maybe we will end up in some grow groups down the road again. Here is some shots of my final plants! My new journal is in my signature if people want to stay in touch, that will be where to find me. Without delaying anymore, the final pictures of the plants!

Green Crack.

Blue Dream.

Crown Royale.

Super Iced Grapefruit.

Once again great job everyone!

This is AMAZING!!! look at all the friggin flowers!! My jaw is on the floor friends. I want to call out everyone on their amazing journies but I’ll try to do that in your own journals. I’ve been away from the forum for a couple weeks dealing with a lot. One of my girls came down a week ago and went into jars 5 days after that. Elephant girl came down 2 days ago and will go in jars after 5. 87 grams from the one, and I expect about the same from elephant. 6 ounces from 2 plants in 2x2. Here’s some pictures!

Very nice Freak! Looks delicious. Looking forward to the next one. I have one plant left.
Thanks dude! Yours look out of this world! They’re massive. I kinda let my clones dwindle. I’ll see if I can perk them up over the next few days and we’re on to the next one. I’m looking forward to your next adventure to brotha.

So, i was goofing around in the shed and noticed the water pump was a little loud. It's only a couple months old so I was interested to find out more. Turns out the bag I put in the next door tub was blocking passageway between the two. I thought this might happen, but didn't do anything about it. Oops. I looked in the tub and there was only a couple inches in the bottom. No idea how long it was like that. Surprisingly the plant looked just fine... I'm gonna shut down the flush tomorrow. I'm about ready to hang some bud. I also want to trade out the P4 light over the Alcopulco Gold on the closet with a Black Dog

The light is purple, but in reality the buds are turning purple also.

I'm hoping the second plant finds another gear. The buds are big, but kinda airy. I hope they harden up. There's still a week with that one I'm sure.

View media item 1502835

Wonderful job!

Ok, here's my last of 2 plants. The first one ended up at 10.7oz and is chillin in the jars along the back of the photo. The strawberry smell has gotten a lot stronger from the cure, and you can taste it in a joint.

This last plant, Lemon Skunk, finally got skunky. I grow in the shed in the back, you could easily smell it in the front yard. So here is my last offering to this thread... enjoy.

Oh! And Freak... thank you.

Second plant did 16.2 ounces. Always wanted to do that. I guess the next step is 2 pounds. I don't believe it's Lemon Skunk. Doesnt smell/taste llike Lemons or skunk. Taste is kind of perfumey. Very smooth, and stoney Don't know what it is. Pissed me off, but I guess I'll get over it.

This next couple plants don't have anything to do with New Years, but I want to show them. Alcopulco Gold and a clone from the last plant. The kolas on that one are gonna be cool

Back
Top Bottom