It's a weed!

Bush Doctor 77

Got an extra Critical clone on the 4th of July. I put it in the only secure place, but there is no soil there. It' like a Rocky Mountain creek bottom with sand and unsorted gravel to boulders. I dug the hole for the 12 inch clone with a pick, and packed sand around the root ball. I spread and worked in 1/2 cup of Jobes organic garden fertilizer in a 1 foot radius and watered well. I fed occasionally with Mega Crop. It's now well into flower. I gave it 2 cups of Jobes last week.
DSC02145.JPG
I did bend the top over to keep it below 6 feet.

I did a couple of gorilla grows (200+ plants) outdoors in the wilderness of Northern California when I was a kid of 20ish.
We put the plant in Mother Earth in holes about ten gallons size, dug by hand. Hewn out of shale and clay. Lined the hole with chicken wire (keep the gophers out) and back filled with the same soil and a cup of chicken shit.
Fertilized with chicken shit thru the whole grow.
And we popped some real big plants.

These plants are a lot more hardy than we give them credit for.

I harvested the Critical from the rock pile. I'm at 21 ozs of dried bud so far, with quite a few ozs left to trim. I harvested in stages, taking the top 2/3 first. 10 days later i cut the bottom, most of which will go to making RSO. Not bad for an afterthought plant in gravel.

Back
Top Bottom