It's all about the "G"!

Holy G

Hello everyone,

Just joined, looking forward to reading all the posts and enjoying what this site has to offer. My name is Michael and I have been growing for awhile. I am also in the process of finishing up a new rental I bought here in Denver that will be a short term rental and 420 friendly :peace:

It's all about the "G"

Michael
Holy G

Greetings Michael and welcome to :420: :welcome:

Thanks for joining us here at the number one site for raising cannabis awareness to end cannabis prohibition. I recommend checking out New Member Start Links for lots of great tips on using and navigating the site. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)

:Namaste:

hey man :welcome: to :420:

i plan on making plans to visit Colorado real soon .maybe we can have a 420 party at your rental lol.. anyways congrats on joining .. check out the links in people signatures and if u start a journal add the link to your signature for other to see and visit .

Thanks , Come on down to Colorado!

The rental house is coming along great. It should be done Nov 1st, It will be 420 friendly as well as for others. Hot Tub, fire pit and completely furnished. It's funny already have had quite a lot of interest in booking it and it's not done yet. Soon! :)

My_green_thumb.jpg

Thanks , Come on down to Colorado!

The rental house is coming along great. It should be done Nov 1st, It will be 420 friendly as well as for others. Hot Tub, fire pit and completely furnished. It's funny already have had quite a lot of interest in booking it and it's not done yet. Soon! :)

My_green_thumb.jpg

looks awesome man .. not to mention those big ass ladies !!!

Back
Top Bottom