Its Going to RAIN! HELP!

Hey all, I planted 3 seedlings outdoors and now rain is on the forecast for the next 3 days. I am worried if it is a heavy rain that it will damage my babies. Any ideas on how to protect them?

If you look around you will find marijuana has been grown outside in the rain for awhile now. What exactly do you need help with? Your seedlings are afraid of the rain give them an umbrella...LOL..btw most plants are lost to animals not rain....maybe you could chain a doberman to them that knows how to hold an umbrella....in all seriouness, it's not now that you have to worry about rain as you can practically step on your babies and they would comeback, in October when your girls aren't ripe yet and the winds are knocking them over and it rains like crazy and then you get an early frost...now thats a bugger!

Well the reasoning behind my concern for the rain is that when I water them with a gentle stream out of a half gallon milk jug, the seedlings would tip over in the dirt. So I was worried that if a heavy rain hits, it would dig my plants right up. It did downpour this morning for around thirty minutes, so tomorrow I am going to see how well they held up.
Good call, you need to go check on them. Just mark it down as an unexpected visit to the site . But even if the wind layed them on their sides, they'll still find roots and grow.

I went to see them the same day as my last post. Two of the four were out of the dirt. One looked slightly dug up, while the other looked to have been just pulled right out of the ground with no dirt disturbed. I replanted them of course, and today they look fine.
Kool, keep us posted !!:surf:

Back
Top Bottom