It's great to be here: Hi to all!

SlyTown420

Hey All,

This site is full of so much excellent information and I want to thank all of the kind souls that help us newbies. Really... thank you man.

I started a grow journal and quickly realized how many more questions kept coming up. I need all the help I can get and if I can help you in anyway, just ask.

My Alaskan Thunder Fuck Grow Journal

Attachments

• day3-transplant.jpg
    day3-transplant.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 154
Welcome @SlyTown420 ! Them there are some cute little whippersnappers! I'm trying to develop a magic wand to make pot grow at 10x, unfortunately all I have right now is a stick. So unfortunately the best I can offer you is luck to your gro bro! Cheers! :yahoo:

Welcome @SlyTown420 ! Them there are some cute little whippersnappers! I'm trying to develop a magic wand to make pot grow at 10x, unfortunately all I have right now is a stick. So unfortunately the best I can offer you is luck to your gro bro! Cheers! :yahoo:

I appreciate your kind words and any luck (grace) I can get :peace::high-five:

Hey All,

This site is full of so much excellent information and I want to thank all of the kind souls that help us newbies. Really... thank you man.

I started a grow journal and quickly realized how many more questions kept coming up. I need all the help I can get and if I can help you in anyway, just ask.

My Alaskan Thunder Fuck Grow Journal
Welcome to :420: Slytown, lots of knowledgeable growers here should you need any help. The journal is a good start, now you just need to get a link posted to your signature to help make it easier for members to follow it. There’s a link in my signature to help you out with that. Welcome along and cheers mate

Welcome to :420: Slytown, lots of knowledgeable growers here should you need any help. The journal is a good start, now you just need to get a link posted to your signature to help make it easier for members to follow it. There’s a link in my signature to help you out with that. Welcome along and cheers mate

Thanks for the tip regarding my signature. I just added my grow to it.

Attachments

• Chevrolet-Camaro-1961-1.jpg
    Chevrolet-Camaro-1961-1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 156
Back
Top Bottom