It's great

I'mOne

Just the other day, wife and i decided to go the mj route. We both have serious medical issues and needed vacation. We took a few days we were given off work and travelled to another state and purchased some kush/sage. I considered carefully my choice. I have serious insomnia and bowel issues due to food allergies and stress. She has pain issues and a heart stint. She really wanted sativa high but my helper at the dispensary recommended we go with my first instinct and go for indica. We tried our medicine in our hotel room with a couple of scented candles. I went first and copped a good body high after two tokes. I coughed a lot though and this was only downside. The next night we both partook and it was a wonderful night.
My insomnia is gone, my wife is able to sleep without pain meds, she doesnt have a morning headache that seemed to be rebound from pain meds. This has been wonderful for our health, our marriage and our life together. I only wish we had purchased more than a half ounce...lol

Good for you. I love hearing stories like this. Now, do both of yourself a favor and learn to grow your own meds. Happy for you, that's a much better alternative. Namaste

Back
Top Bottom