Its leaking

PVC cement would do it. But I think you'd have to drian your system before you used it. But I'm pretty sure your going to have to drian the system no matter what.

I picked up some of that silicone tape at the fishing/boat show last year, it stretches and seals on itself. Not sure where else to buy it, but it would do the trick.

You my friend sparked my genius..... Teflon tape would do it for sure. And you wouldn't have to drain your system. (but it would help).

You can get it at home depot as far as I know.

Here's what I was talking about:
Rescue Tape is a self-fusing silicone repair product with infinite uses. First used by the US Military and now seen at consumer and industrial trade shows across America, this is the most versatile and easy-to-use emergency repair product available. You can repair leaks on plumbing and hoses in a...

Just Google rescue tape and you should find a store that has it. Not sure if the place I found it is a sponsor, PM me and I will send you the link.

thanks to everyone who posted trying to help!

i managed to fix it lol i just replaced the pvc like i said i didnt want or plan on doing. Figured its better to just have leak proof setup since when i spilled a bucket of water yesterday. my friend who lives below mes closet was raining more like dripping out of a hole he drilled to hold his light! lol long story short problem solved:goodjob::surf:

Back
Top Bottom