It's Time For A New Grow Journal Contest!

Hey frosty..if all your posts are fictional and pics are from the Internet wouldn't that make you ineligible for the contest..what your saying is its not a real journal and your not actually growing anything..I know what your trying to do but I'd erase that signature. They might not consider it..it won't do anything anyway if they come knocking on you door..

Done and done...didnt cross my mind. Thanks man

is there a last day to submit your journal? been busy/stressful times atm and I'm trying to get it together asap! :thanks:

We will begin accepting submissions on March 1, 2016. Contest will run March 1- June 30 2016. Winners will be announced in the first week of July..

Great seeds, I'm on 3rd strain from cks, I need to enter, I have 7 green Crack feminized in their 2nd week of flower, I erased my order confirmation email they sent after my order went through. My first grow was candy cane autos, which done great 2.4 oz per plant indoor in 10 weeks from seed to harvest. Second was purple kush, 4 weeks veg, 9 weeks flower = a little over 3 ounce average. Couldn't be happier with product or costumer service. Thanks

Dwarf low flyers chugging along at day 29.

IMG_229715.JPG

Back
Top Bottom