It's Time For A New Grow Journal Contest!

Very nice harvest Snidrajsed!! You'll be smoking these girls very soon as will I with my candy canes. Good job my friend, best of luck in the contest as well!

Here are a couple of bud shots from last night of my 2 before going into 48 hours darkness. Will be time to start flushing the Amnesia Haze's today I think :)

Ellabella, white Widow 7 days till harvest
20160621_152713.jpg

20160621_152757.jpg

Winnie, white Widow harvested today
20160621_133919.jpg

20160621_151607.jpg

Leialoha, northern lights automatic harvested mid may
20160520_122108.jpg

20160520_122049.jpg

20160522_103931.jpg

Those are my girls, they did me very proud this spring. Everyone has some beautiful plants posted, good luck to everyone who participated. It's been fun and exciting to watch the lot of entries progress over the past few months. Good job to all :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers
:high-five::bravo::rollit::party:

Just about a wrap here on my CB Dream grow. I had a really good time and experience growing this strain and will definitely be growing it again in the future. For any beginners out there.. this may be a good option for you! For those seasoned growers, I would love to see someone push this strain to its max potential; the results could be amazing I'm sure.

To summarize my grow for submission along side of my journal I made a short seed to harvest slide of one of my CB Dream plants. Please take a few minutes to check it out!

CB Dream Grow - YouTube

Only 2 days left including today for more entries to such a great contest. My Candy Cane's are all harvested and jarred now and Amnesia Haze's will be hitting darkness in a couple of days once they dry out some. Will update my journal later today after work with my harvest pics :)

Yep the contest is over but my journal for CKS will continue on and on and on..lots of their seeds still to try and grow..
The journal that never ends...LOL
Peace everyone !!!!!

1 Day Left! We will be announcing the winners here.

FYI - We will have seeds giveaway this Canada Day (July 1). We will be announcing it anytime today. Please check back later. We will start a thread in our page : Crop King Seeds

Thank you cropking for hosting this grow off. It's been alot of fun and very exciting to watch the multitude of different strains and grow setups over the last few months. Hats off to the participants and good luck to everyone involved.

Cropking kicks ace!

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Thank you cropking for hosting this grow off. It's been alot of fun and very exciting to watch the multitude of different strains and grow setups over the last few months. Hats off to the participants and good luck to everyone involved.

Cropking kicks ace!

KiG :green_heart:Cheers
What brother Snid said:high-five:

Oh darn, thought I had the rest of the day to update the journal again. Oh well :) had a great time growing Candy Cane and Amnesia Haze.

Thanks again Crop King for the great contest! You guys rock

Here's my final post for this contest entry. It's been a pleasure participating in this with so many great growers that call this place home. Thanks for making things better for the community cropking, hope your choices are tough.

This an update to close this journal, it's been a fun and exciting spring grow season.

I'll start with my Ellabella , she was a dream to train and look at how she ended up at the finish. Just spectacular if ask me.
20160625_085632.jpg

Oh but, I remember how she was just a beautiful young sprout.
2016-02-01_23_28_17.jpg

Then came the teenage acne... Scary times, seems like yesterday.
ellafeb14.jpg

After the hiccup, we worked on the "cross" fluxing process with a bunch of FIM related tops in the center.
20160310_144427.jpg

Then it was just a waiting game till the the flip. But it was worth it. After 70 days she went 12/12.
20160405_145658.jpg

11 weeks later we got this. Booyah!
20160620_145758.jpg

After all is said and done she weighs in stem free and jarred at 62% Rh w/ boveda packs.
54.4g
20160630_122605.jpg

That's the end of Ellabella, but her progeny will live on for another season. Ella and Bella went into 12/12 yesterday. So with that all wrapped up let's move on.

Winnie was a wonky b&@$# from the start. A total mutant! She was growing in every which direction and somehow topped herself. A joy to train, since she needed constant attention. I'll save everyone the growing pangs, and just show the revealing pictures, what a girl she turned out to be aswell.

Maybe this is a good thing? Lol. Time will tell.. Those were my thoughts at the beginning.
2016-02-01_23_28_49.jpg

Before the flip she was a monster full of foliage.
apr5win7_6_6_1.jpg

Before I got food poisoning, eeek! What an ordeal that was. She was lush and every but as purdy as Ellabella.
20160530_151255.jpg

After I got sick... Not so much, eh?
20160610_131529.jpg

But come finish time she was not very pretty still, never recovered from the drought.
20160619_112108.jpg

So that's the story of the one they called wonky Winnie, a poor thirsty Widow who wishes she was snow white. Total dried and de-stemmed jarred weight...
29.2g

Then there was Leialoha, I'll just leave it at that. Great strain to train as you desire.
72.4g
20160515_100211.jpg

From sprout to flower and then to the chop, she was definitely the Cream of the crop. I've been picking at the jar of nugs non stop, soon the jars of the twins will be cured and popped. A pleasant smoke session among the best of friends, how high is high enough... Who knows.
The end.

Thank you to all the members and lurkers who have made this journal as fun as possible. Lots of good laughs and about a million pictures. What an experience, I'm so glad to have shared it with you. Mr. Bowman you can shut this baby down, it's been a pleasure. Thank you:thanks:

Cropking Contest Journal Entry Complete

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

:thumb:CONTEST WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!

:goodjob:

We would like to thank everyone who joined in this grow journal contest. We appreciate everything that you did.

We also would like to thank every Crop King customers and retailers. Thanks for your support.

Our winners will get the following:
1st Prize = 20 seeds (4 strains X 5 seeds each) + goodies/special prize

2nd Prize = 15 seeds (3 strains X 5 seeds each) of your choice

3rd Prize = 10 seeds (2 strains X 5 seeds each) of your choice

You will be contacted for the instructions on how you can claim your prizes. Make sure to follow the instructions to the T to avoid from delays. Many people will try to claim your prize so the instructions will hint us of whether or not the email is from you.

And... our Winners Are!!!!

1st Prize = CBMedzNewb
Winning Journal Entry: CBMedzNewb's CBDream Grow Journal - Soil - CFL - 2016

2nd Prize = Dick23rk

Winning Journal Entry: Dick23rk's 1st Journal - 1st Hempy - CKS Autoflower Candy Cane & Amnesia Haze - 2016

3rd Prize (we have a tie)

Greffon

Winning Journal Entry: Greffon's - Crop King Seeds - Auto Northern Lights Journal - 600W LED

TarheelGrower
Winning Journal Entry: TarheelGrower - Crop King White Cookies - 300W LED - SOG - Grow

Congratulations to our winners!

We will be announcing more contests soon!

By the way, every order placed has a chance to win our ALL PAID TRIP TO DENVER CANNAGROW EXPO 2016 (worth $2000). Click my signature for more details.

Back
Top Bottom