It's Time For A New Grow Journal Contest!

:thumb:CONTEST WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!

:goodjob:

We would like to thank everyone who joined in this grow journal contest. We appreciate everything that you did.

We also would like to thank every Crop King customers and retailers. Thanks for your support.

Our winners will get the following:
1st Prize = 20 seeds (4 strains X 5 seeds each) + goodies/special prize

2nd Prize = 15 seeds (3 strains X 5 seeds each) of your choice

3rd Prize = 10 seeds (2 strains X 5 seeds each) of your choice

You will be contacted for the instructions on how you can claim your prizes. Make sure to follow the instructions to the T to avoid from delays. Many people will try to claim your prize so the instructions will hint us of whether or not the email is from you.

And... our Winners Are!!!!

1st Prize = CBMedzNewb
Winning Journal Entry: CBMedzNewb's CBDream Grow Journal - Soil - CFL - 2016

2nd Prize = Dick23rk

Winning Journal Entry: Dick23rk's 1st Journal - 1st Hempy - CKS Autoflower Candy Cane & Amnesia Haze - 2016

3rd Prize (we have a tie)

Greffon

Winning Journal Entry: Greffon's - Crop King Seeds - Auto Northern Lights Journal - 600W LED

TarheelGrower
Winning Journal Entry: TarheelGrower - Crop King White Cookies - 300W LED - SOG - Grow

Congratulations to our winners!

We will be announcing more contests soon!

By the way, every order placed has a chance to win our ALL PAID TRIP TO DENVER CANNAGROW EXPO 2016 (worth $2000). Click my signature for more details.
Congrats guys:thumb:

Wow thank you very much Crop King! This couldn't have made my day any better while at work!! I really appreciate all these contests that you put on for the 420 community.

Congratulations to all the other contest winners as well as the other entries, there was tons of great ones out there to compete with.

I will certainly be sticking with Crop King for the foreseeable future even regardless of winning free seeds. They are such a great company and showuch support to us growers. I also like to purchase from my own country so it's a win-win situation for me :) Thank you again Crop King for everything you do!

Wow thank you very much Crop King! This couldn't have made my day any better while at work!! I really appreciate all these contests that you put on for the 420 community.

Congratulations to all the other contest winners as well as the other entries, there was tons of great ones out there to compete with.

I will certainly be sticking with Crop King for the foreseeable future even regardless of winning free seeds. They are such a great company and showuch support to us growers. I also like to purchase from my own country so it's a win-win situation for me :) Thank you again Crop King for everything you do!
You deserve it brother:goodjob: We as the 420 family just have to keep pushing the good word for great companies like Crop King Seeds, And our god giving right to use gods herb...Congrats on your win brother:high-five:

Awesome! How do I begin to thank you guys!? You have another customer for life, I've spread the word about you guys for the last couple years and this just gives me more motivation to keep on doing it! Thank you Crop King and 420mag for the having such a cool contest, and thanks to all for the votes ;)

Sent from my Z955L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks so much Crop King Seeds! I threw myself way back into my chair with hands in the air the moment I read that I was a winner. It's so exciting to have won already being in the Crop King Seeds family for only a short period of the year. Huge appreciation for all the contests you are throwing for us. To many more!

Congratulations to all other winners and a congratulations to all participants as well on their yields or upcoming yields. I think with all our journals side by side, it is pretty clear we are working with some exceptional genetics. Thank you for the opportunity CKS.

Crop King Seeds for life. :thanks:

Lol...

Congrats guys...

Thanks cropking... What a waste of time. I guess I missed the criteria.

What did you miss Snid? I was very surprised to not see your name up there in place of mine!

Well I am completely blown away. It would be an understatement to say that this was unexpected for me so I am at a bit of a loss for words here. Thanks Crop King Seeds for hosting the contest (was lots of fun) and for your consideration of my journal. I'm sure with so many great entries and factors that go into choosing the winners your decisions could not have been easy. Big congrats to all the winners, really great job guys. Mr. Dick, really happy to see you placed as well. I was rooting for you to do well and I am not surprised you did. Cheers!

Thanks CBMedz! Glad to see you up here on the list, you did a great job as well! Be sure to post a picture here of all your goodies when they arrive :)

Congrats to all the winners..put those seeds to good use.!!

Well I didn't win the contest but my plants sure did..they done their job for sure..

Till the next one..peace

Well I didn't win the contest but my plants sure did..they done their job for sure..

Till the next one..peace

I know I certainly will as soon as I get back from vacation in September :)

Will do for sure.

Have you decided yet which strains you'd like to try? Took me quite a while to finally decide. I chose 2 packs of auto's - Revolver and Trainwreck along with 1 pack of CBDutch Treat. Figured I would get a pack of photo's for when my auto adventure is over, I should have enough auto seeds now unless I build a bigger room and upgrade haha

Have you decided yet which strains you'd like to try? Took me quite a while to finally decide. I chose 2 packs of auto's - Revolver and Trainwreck along with 1 pack of CBDutch Treat. Figured I would get a pack of photo's for when my auto adventure is over, I should have enough auto seeds now unless I build a bigger room and upgrade haha

I went with CBDream and Bubba Kush. Bubba Kush and Blue Dream have been my staple night/day strains respectively. Very excited to try a CBD version of the dream and certainly most excited to hypnotize myself with my own bubba kush! A great variety brought to us by Crop King Seeds!

I went with CBDream and Bubba Kush. Bubba Kush and Blue Dream have been my staple night/day strains respectively. Very excited to try a CBD version of the dream and certainly most excited to hypnotize myself with my own bubba kush! A great variety brought to us by Crop King Seeds!

Sounds like a good choice for you then greffon! CBMedz that took 1st place grew the CBDream, it was a great looking smoke, check out his journal if you haven't already :) Be sure to show your happy dance picture when your package arrives!

Yep, I have submitted my picks.

I chose CBDutch treat as well on account of trying the other option. I have to say though it's going to have to kick some serious ass if it's going to be my preferred medical strain over the CB Dream. I also took Purple Kush for those times when you just want to get floored.

My wife picked out a couple as well and she chose Amnesia Haze and White Widow--both options I might have easily picked myself.

I'm thinking stick with my CFLs (which actually do work nice if you can get them close enough) for next grow but try ScrOG which I think will do much better. No doubt going to be sooner rather than later.

Till the next one..peace
iam not gonna enter anymore anytime soon :thumb: Gonna focus on the 420 family, and help the noobs as much as i can...Gonna do a Gorilla glue#4 grow next :high-five:

My prize has arrived!! Thanks a million Crop King for everything you do here at 420 Mag and to make working with your staff such a great experience. Keep it up :)

IMG_20160711_125308.jpg

Back
Top Bottom