ItsChrome - Reborn - Hempy + CFL - WW - Blueberry - Twilight - Mekong High

Re: ItsChrome: Reborn> Hempy + CFL - WW/Blueberry/Twilight/Mekong High

Hey Chrome! Hope life's settling down for you a bit and you can drop an update on us. :peace:

Holy cow guys. I have totally forgotten about this place for the past week.

Well a quick update. they all seem to be doing well. they got a little in shock for a few days but growth is back on track. Yesterday while at wThe blue berry shot up into the lights and burned her self real good. missed the main shoot though so she will be just fine.

My space is less than Ideal as it is way to small and I cannot fit enough lights in to it. I will be hunting down alternatives shortly.

They will be starting on full nutes next week and will be transplanted in a few days as well. will try my best to get a photo update soon. Life is crazy.

:reading420magazine:

I know, I know.

I've been absent, well not completely, though I have forsaken my journal.. Luckily I have not forsaken the ladies!

So lets take a peek on whats going on over here. We are just shy of a week into flower at this point.

DSC002732.JPG

Well as you can see my box isn't super sealed but its ok.

Alright well lets open it up and see whats going on.
DSC002552.JPG

Here You can see (L2R) Kandy kush and twilight. My two shortest gals.

DSC002563.JPG

As you can see the space is still in the process of being tweaked. I am using some mylar "space blanket" to help with light reflectivity as well as heat retention. Will buy some actual Mylar sheeting soon. But this was a quick fix for both issues. Heat has been an issue since I moved them down there. Its finally warming up so its less no than it was, the blanket actually helped alot!

Last group shot.
DSC002662.JPG

with the other side open we can see all my ladies (L2R) Kandy Kush, Twilight, Orange Bud and Blueberry.

another group shot.
DSC002575.JPG

As you can see the orange Bud and Blueberry tower above the kush and twilight. I am going to Lowes today to pick up a few more drop lights for these gals. As right now just the Kush and Twilight have one. I will also be spacing the tall, short, tall, sort in and effort to help the taller gals get more light from the lower lights.

Kandy Kush
DSC002594.JPG

DSC002582.JPG

She's just been a peach this whole grow!

Twilight
DSC002602.JPG

DSC002612.JPG

Twilight has been a pain. She's very picky.

OrangeBud
DSC002624.JPG

DSC002633.JPG

Breezy easy! Not problems with this gal either

Blueberry
DSC002644.JPG

DSC002653.JPG

Other than needing more light she's been no problem. Oh and sorry for not rotating last photo. I forgot :tokin:

Heres a shot of my new 3 gallon bucks.
DSC002684.JPG

Which looks like I also for got to rotake.. forgive me for I am stoned :cool:

Well that about sums it up.

Nope hang on for got the clones!
DSC002691.JPG

DSC002704.JPG

DSC002711.JPG

I need to work on getting the lights to be in there with a lid on so I can bring the temps up a bit for them.

Well that brings you up to speed! I'm at starbucks and will be going to lowes soon after I finsh this post to et the drop lights. I will try to get on here more but the net at my house is sooo slow and unreliable . I am working on this problem so I can get back on here. I miss you all!
:Namaste:

Great update man! They've grown up soo much since last time you updated.

Yeah, just a bit though.. :cool: Hoping stretch isn't too bad over the coming days. Been moving lights up about an inch a day since i switched then over to flower.

I need to buy a pack of 26 watt 2700k bulbs as i broke a few in the move and still have 5 6500k's running in there. I did drop in two more 42 watt 2700k bulbs for side lighting. they should be loving that right now. I did a bit of cropping today as well. removed first two or three leaf sets as not to waste energy on them instead of more productive sites. Also removed a key leaf or too to open light up to main stem, did this last round with great success.

I think this grow is going to be pushing the limits on what you can or should do with CFL's. What I mean is my last grow space was perfectly set up for CFL's, It was compact rather than spread out. In that setup all the lights are working with each other to give even uniform coverage. This spread out, long setup doesn't really seem as efficient a use of the lights. The plants get very little help from their neighbors lights. Which in the long run results in less efficient use of the lights. I am running more power then I have ever run before with CFL's and I'm feeling as though I am Lacking needed light. As of now I have a whooping 542 watts! Thats stupid crazy! I could hang and run 3 150 watt HPS in the same space, Though venting heat would be needed..

Might be moving soon so this is probably going to be a one run grow space So i'm not stressing it too much and I am also waiting to see the end results. My bench mark is little over 4 ounces from 3 plants under 396 watts of CFL's. Of course these watt ratings are actual not equivalent ratings.

Hey Chrome glad to see you're still at it, I was worried the girls could have been lost in the move. You're a travelin' man my friend!

Oh yes! Love the journal, don't forget to write! Very interested in this grow.

Hey man im also growing twilight your ahead of my grow so Im happy to see you growing her to.
heres a pic
new_new_005.JPG

Hey chrome Im just catching up on your grow, I was interested in seeing how others have done with blueberry in hempy, your girls look great! I used the recipe for success on my first grow in dwc, and it is a great lineup, I only needed to buy extra boost and sugar daddy. Unfortunately I was out of town and got burns but I really liked the nutes and their prices are cheap for liquid fert. I can't wait to see these flower :thumb:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom