ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LED

ItsNatural

Hello :420: Im back again so lets get straight to the good stuff.

What strain is it?

First up is
2 Green House Lemon Skunk Feminised
INFO ON LS
Genetics: Skunk x Citral
Effects... Stoned and long-lasting.. it creeps as high but evolves into a full body experience
Flowering indoor: Ready in 8 weeks
Flowering outdoor: Ready beginning October
THC: 19.12%
CBD: 0.23%
CBN: 0.75%
No longer available at herbies. Idk y

1 Money Maker
Genetics: Original Master Kush, Hindu Kush and Skunk (feminised)
Type: indica: 70% - sativa: 30%
Height: short plant (average internodal distance 5-7 cm).
Flowering Indoor: 8 weeks flowering time.
Flowering Outdoor: 8-9 weeks flowering time.
Taste: nutty, vegetal, spicy, fruity.
Scent: berries, spices, kushy, roasted.
Notes: Production up to 1Kg per plant depending on the final size. Support for the branches is recommended.
Strain Hunters Money Maker Feminised Seeds Info
The Money Maker is a very old-school plant. A true Master Kush, High Times Cannabis Cup winner in the early 90s, presented in feminized form. Short, bushy, with very small internodes, it grows very fast and has an extremely vigorous attitude.

The leaf shows some sativa heritage, but the buds are definitely full indica, with a berry-sweet aroma that turns rapidly into a very kushy, earthy feel.

The Money Maker makes very compact, heavy flower clusters, and it has very low leaf-to-calyx ratio so manicuring is very easy.

The Money Maker can take high nutrients levels, and grows very well in soil, coco, hydroponic or aeroponic systems.

It performs well indoors and outdoors, and is ideal for beginners as well as for advanced growers.

The smoke is very intense, with a berry flavor that gives space to very deep earthy, mossy notes, to end in a slight garlic feel. The effect is round, thick, narcotic.

It is couchlock-bonanza, ideal for very relaxing nights, or very lazy days. Medicinally very valuable for those with trouble sleeping, or intense pains.

1 Truthband
Flowering Time 10 Weeks
Harvest Early October
Taste Strong, Sharp, Musky Overtones, Hint Of Spice, Fruit And Pine
Effect Cerebral With Couch Locking Body High
Grows Indoors/Outdoors
Humboldt Seed Organisation 707 Truthband by Emerald Mountain Feminised Seeds Info
707 Truthband by Emerald Mountain by Humboldt Seed Organization is an elite underground classic presented by Ras-Truth.

This cannabis seed has a strong aggressive growth, but it is very resistant and offers a high production value. It yields strong branches that allow for the growth of large resinous colas dyed with beautiful purple and red hues.

When growing outdoors, it is ready for harvest by the first week of October and indoors, the flowering period comes to an end in some 10 weeks. It provides strong sharp and musky overtones combined with hints of spicy fruit and pine. Its effect is mainly cerebral with a couch locking body high.

What stage? We are in the very beginning. :) Just broke ground.

Soil or Hydro? Soil....Fox Farm Ocean Forrest mixed with a little MG Perlite that I have washed and soaked
I have started them in cups and will transplant to half gallon plastic bowl, then to final 3 Gallon Fabric Pots
20160419_131336.jpg
20160419_131350.jpg
20160419_131358.jpg

Lights
Im starting them in a small 2x2x3 tent with 4 23w 5000k Cfls.

20160419_115351.jpg
20160419_112649.jpg
20160419_112439.jpg
20160419_112148.jpg
20160419_112154.jpg
20160419_112257.jpg
20160419_124953.jpg
20160419_125001.jpg
20160419_124946.jpg
20160419_125231.jpg
20160419_131805.jpg

Thats where they will spend their seedling phase. While my others get done flowering. Then they will go into my 3x3x6 tent where they will go under the screen. They will spend a couple weeks there filling out the screen and then I will flip them to flower.

20160113_150719.jpg
20160302_133109.jpg
20160302_134000.jpg

20160420_124218.jpg

Ill be doing Lst until they are under the screen. I will be using pipe cleaner for the tying down.

20160213_112519_2_.jpg

I will again be using the Earth Juice line for Nutes. 100 % organic. ( or so they say) I had a time with them last time. Im hoping to do better with it this time. Here is the line up.
GROW
BLOOM
BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
CALMAG
CATALYST
HI-BRIX
MICROBLAST
META-K
20160207_101727.jpg

20160208_202334.jpg

Well I think that about lays out the plan. It may change at any moment. unfortunately my first round of seeds got messed up and only 1 survived. It was my own stupid fault. But it has left me with a plant, (being Truthband) thats about a week or so ahead of the other 3. Im hoping by topping it an extra time it will slow it down a bit so the others can catch up a little. Here are the girls. The money maker just broke ground today and the 2 lemon skunks broke ground yesterday.

Truthband
20160427_143335.jpg

20160427_143401.jpg

Lemon Skunks

20160427_143342.jpg
20160428_101416.jpg
20160428_101441.jpg
20160428_101504.jpg
20160428_101539.jpg
20160428_101544.jpg

I helped them with their helmets by wetting them, waiting for a sec then carefully with tweezers pull a little at a time. The helmet came off and left the skin. I then pulled the skin off.

20160428_101756.jpg
20160428_101806.jpg
20160428_101847.jpg
20160428_101910.jpg
20160428_102139.jpg
20160428_102150.jpg
20160428_102154.jpg

Any suggestions or comments are welcome. I love talking shop so have at it. :Namaste:

Re: ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LE

alright jumping over to this journal... As far as the style I'm thinking of lst'ing kind of... you will see when I start the journal... I'm also going to be using the same nutes as you and right now I'm just trying to find earth juice godsilica... and I might pick up some fox farm soil I haven't decided yet... I might use black gold organic or try and find some ej amazon bloom I dunno we will see... still waiting on a bunch of boxes to arrive this week and I have to pick up a couple of other things also... as far as strains go I don't know what I'm going to do yet... I think I will enjoy growing a indica dom strain more but I like the effects of a sativa... I have to go to a dispensary and see what they have... I'm thinking of going perpetual but I only have 1 tent on the way so I will have to figure something out or buy another tent but I might want to wait to do that... Maybe grow a crop and then buy a tent and go perpetual then who knows we will see...

Re: ItsNatural's - Scrog - Truthband - MoneyMaker - Lemonskunks - Earthjuice - CFL/LE

sounds like a plan bro. My little tent is my attempt at trying to go somewhat perpetual lol. I figure when they are in the seedling stage they dont need as much light. So I can get a few weeks in inside the small tent while the other finish and will cut a few weeks in between harvest. Not perfect but for my situation, its about as good as its gonna get for now. Maybe later Ill get a carbon filter and a real fan for the small tent. Then Ill start 5 in it, transfer 4 over and keep one in the little tent and flower it in there. IDk right now I just wanna finish this first grow the best I can.

Yeah do you like how the 4 fit in that tent I'm not sure how many I am getting yet plus I might be able to pick up some clones from a friend we will see...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I do like how the 4 fit. I feel its a perfect fit for my scrog. Without the screen....Might be able to do 5. Of course you could always do a sea of green. Put 9 in there. Less veg time same result. But honestly, I love this scrog. It gives me an excuse EVERYDAY to mess with the girls. Everyday until the stretch is over anyway. After that you just sit back a wait.

I would watch getting clones from other people. It can lead to a whole mess of problems. Just not worth it in my opinion unless you are just really wanting that strain.

Wahooo my first page one sub !
:welcome: Robo Jester. Love the name. And glad to have you subbed in and on board. Have some :popcorn: and a :passitleft: and enjoy the ride. Where ever it may take us. :Namaste:

UPDATE:
4 days from seed/Truthband is about 8 days from seed.

Watered all 4 ladies today with water that has been sitting out. Truthband is really starting to get ahead of the other girls. I may top her early to slow her down. And give her a nice short base. I have been setting a fan in front of the tent with the tent door open at a distance to let some wind hit them and strengthen their stalks up, for a few hours a day. I need to get a small fan to put in the tent but it will have to wait. I have already spent too much money on this set up. I will take some pictures later and post them.

Damn! Whats a guy gotta do to get some company in here. Wonder if its in the title? Or maybe the strains arent that interesting. Hmmm. Either way. I topped Truthband today. Well....I topped or fimed her. I normally wouldnt have done it this early but she is growing to fast. I need the others to catch up. I still have some weeks left in my other tent, and I dont think the 4 way light is enough. 4 lights would prolly be enough, 1 over each plant. But all together light that. I am going to have to get some more sockets. I have more bulbs. They just need to stay in there for about 2 more weeks. But will need to be transplanted into bigger containers, which will spread them out more. Any thoughts

Looking good ItsNatural, I will be here for your grow. I also grow with Mars lights, been happy with them. I just started the strain Headband, not sure how close it is to truthband. Stop over at my journal and have a look and if I can help in anyway let me know. KIG:thumb::volcano-smiley:

Looking good ItsNatural, I will be here for your grow. I also grow with Mars lights, been happy with them. I just started the strain Headband, not sure how close it is to truthband. Stop over at my journal and have a look and if I can help in anyway let me know. KIG:thumb::volcano-smiley:

I want a blueberry headband clone smoked some of that from a dispensary and stuff is awesome

:) Thank you for joining me on this adventure. Truthband is 707 HEADBAND X THE TRUTH PROBABLY. It was a freebie from Herbies. I am for sure going to stop by your journal. Probably pop a squat too and hang out there. LOL

I know nobody is in here... I check in everyday but i've been building the tent so I haven't been posting much... just have to get soil some perlite plant saucers 1 gallon pots and clones.

Sorry if I have already asked, but are you planning on doing a journal with your grow? If so Im in.

Totally doing a journal just trying to get the last pieces together... Went back and read the beginning of your other journal and I swear you sound just like me it's kinda funny... My car is out of commission so it's hard for me to get the last few things but my buddy might be able to help me Monday I just don't want to wait...

Totally doing a journal just trying to get the last pieces together... Went back and read the beginning of your other journal and I swear you sound just like me it's kinda funny... My car is out of commission so it's hard for me to get the last few things but my buddy said he could help me Monday I just don't want to wait...

I know that feeling. Waiting is the worst. LOL Especially when your wating to wait. I mean thats what your doing right now. Waiting to get your stuff so you can get started on waiting for flower, So you can wait on Harvest, So you can wait on drying and then your finally ready to wait on it to cure. :) Waiting is the worst. But it makes it better. Have you ever grown your own smoke before? It is SO REWARDING! I still have a Js worth of a bud from 2 years agos Outdoor Harvest. It was just some bag seed but so far is the best I have ever grown. And that was me just using MG in veg and Some J R Peters Jacks Classic No.1.5 10-30-20 for flower. Regular Walmart potting soil. So Im hoping/praying that my grow in my big tent that Im about to harvest will be much better. With me giving it my 100.

Exactly! Just waiting so I can wait for something else... No haven't ever grown. I have been researching on and off for about 15 years... Just waiting to get to where I am now lol...

UPDATE:
8 days from seed/Truthband is about 12 days from seed.

I definitely shouldnt have started these until now. My other tent is taking longer than I had anticipated. I checked on the girls today and truthband looked like shit. I guess she got too close to the lights AND got too dry in the soil. I knew they needed to be watered yesterday but I was watering the other girls today so I figured I would wait. Her leaves are Taco ed. She wasnt touching the light but was about a inch from it. She also has some light green splotches on her. So I transplanted Truthband into a bigger Half gallon size plastic home made pot.. Im hoping it will all clear up. She is in fresh FFOF soil with Perlite added. Perlite was soaked for a couple days then drained to get as much of that MG fert out of it as I could. I also added a desktop lamp in the tent and put her under it with her own light. The other 3 girls are under the 4 way light. Ill take some pictures later.

Back
Top Bottom