ItsNatural's Semi-Organic Multi Strain Manifold Garden

Wow....great grow and journal. I like to see folks using EJ products. I've got a full line up of them but I'm afraid to use it due to the way it drops the pH. Looks like you're doing it right.

Have you tried bubbling you mix for 24-48 hrs. That should bring the PH back up. Even tho they, (by they I mean EJ) say that you can mix and use without bubbling. I havent tried a whole grow that way but I really should. Just to see the difference. But I have done it here and there when there was no time to bubble. And nothing disastrous happened.

UPDATE: IDK DAYS IN FLOWER LOL

Ok so heres what happened. I switched them to flower last Sunday night. So it would have actually taken place Monday. I moved them from the veg tent to the flower tent. BUT the time had change a while back and I wanted to fix my timers. They were set to 8pm-8am. Time change makes it 9pm-9am... So I went to fix it And somehow ended up with on is off and off is on with the UVB bulb. (yes....its on its own timer) So for the past 4 or 5 days, instead of having lights out, I had my cobs and Leds go out and my UVB bulb on. Its only set to be on for 10 hrs but that for sure means they never transitioned. I dont know what kind of damage was caused if any. I know I have a few leafs that have spots on them now. But not too bad and might not be from that. IDK...

SO I fixed it yestered. I just turned the damn UVB bulb off. To make sure It transitions. Ill turn it back on once I start seeing flowers. I was and still am so aggravated at myself for making such a stupid mistake. WHat happen is I was making sure my timers was right so I manually turned it off and I guess that reversed everything.

I went ahead and spread out the PVc, SD, and one of the others. Of the 2 left that I didnt, One was just not read for it and the other is and I will do tonight or tomorrow. The PVc I bent her extreme. No breaks or anything so still LST. But she was real thick and not alot of light getting threw. But I let her branches get tall and Isolated enough that now shes really getting light but also really taking up some space. At least compared to the others. The sour D was spread and dropped a few inchs. And one of the others I think FP was spread and dropped a couple inches. Nothing major.

I tuck big fan leafs just about every day letting light it. I am trying to not Defo that much but still get light thru.

I also spray them with reg water everyday. I will continue to do so until flowers show.

Last night I watered them. They all 5 split 3 gallons. Each gallon had 1/2tsp of RECHARGE. There was very little runoff but was a tad.

Ill upload pics from last night later

Have you tried bubbling you mix for 24-48 hrs. That should bring the PH back up. Even tho they, (by they I mean EJ) say that you can mix and use without bubbling. I havent tried a whole grow that way but I really should. Just to see the difference. But I have done it here and there when there was no time to bubble. And nothing disastrous happened.

No, I never tried it. I had read about it when I encountered the low pH problem on my first grow. This is just a hobby for me, so I'm always looking for the easy way out. So instead of getting an air pump and stone, I switched from EJ to the Nectar for the Gods line up. I'm happy with the new line, but still need to use up the EJ.

here are the pictures from 2 nights ago. Notice the rusty look. Looks like Cal def to me. But they should be getting plenty. I think its from the damn UVB bulb. I just hope they dont hermie on me. Especially the PKc. as its a clone of a feminized seed. And from all the research Iv done. They are way more likely to hermie. We shall see. I wish my other tent had a carbon filter. I would grow some Autos just to be safe and to be sure I make my quota.

Notice in the pics that I have also spread out a few of them more. Especially the PKc. Shes REALLY spread. I thought she would adjust back upright at the tie down spot. At least a bit anyway. And she still may. Its only been a day. But they usually do it pretty quick. As far as adjusting itself to point its tops toward the light. But last night it was still pretty laid out. Which I guess is good. Theres plenty of light getting in.

I know I know they look like shit right now. Here are some gummies I made. They are pretty strong I guess. I mean they arent stars of death or anything. But for around here. Im satisfied.

I guess thats it for now. I will make some nutes tomorrow night and get them bubbling. I will start my "in flower" timer tomorrow. Its just easier for me to remember Monday. The start of the week. lol. Any thought, or suggestions Im open

Looking good. I agree that it does look like a calcium issue. What lighting are you flowering under?

Looking good. I agree that it does look like a calcium issue. What lighting are you flowering under?

AmareSE450 Its basically a cob led hybrid with a 12 inch uvb bulb.

I would post a pic but the way the gallery is now I would have to sit and hit more for days until I got to it. But you might be able to see it on the 1st page of this journal. If not for sure on my last one

Nice the flowers look great. Is a UV bulb much different than a fluorescent? I know this is probably one of the most annoying questions, but have you checked the runoff pH of that plant?

My buddy is going through a pretty bad case of what we think is an iron issue right now and we can't seem to resolve it! Adding sprint 138 (iron chelate) seemed to help, but hasn't fixed the issue are we're scared to pump it up more.

Those gummies look amazing, I could go for one or two right now.

Nice the flowers look great. Is a UV bulb much different than a fluorescent? I know this is probably one of the most annoying questions, but have you checked the runoff pH of that plant?

My buddy is going through a pretty bad case of what we think is an iron issue right now and we can't seem to resolve it! Adding sprint 138 (iron chelate) seemed to help, but hasn't fixed the issue are we're scared to pump it up more.

Those gummies look amazing, I could go for one or two right now.
Think of Uv as radiation not light

I definitely want to see your light. I have been working with uv light but the ones I have are very powerful. Do you run yours with the rest of lighting or times ?

Think of Uv as radiation not light

I definitely want to see your light. I have been working with uv light but the ones I have are very powerful. Do you run yours with the rest of lighting or times ?

ItsNatural's SolarEclipse Organic Auto Grow

Theres a link to my 1st grow with this light. The link goes directly to the page talking about the light with pictures

UPDATE: 5 DAYS IN FLOWER

I fed them last night with nutes I had bubbling from the day before. They split 3 gallons. Each gallon contained the following

1tsp GROW
2tsp BLOOM
1tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/2tsp MICROBLAST
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1/2tsp TERPENEZ
1/4tsp MAMMOTH P
1tsp PRO-TEKT
1tsp HI-BRIX

Here are some pics from last night. I need to do another round of adjusting the LSTs and get them pulled away from center a bit more. At least on a couple anyway. Mainly the Sour D and WWxBB.

UPDATE: 8 DAYS IN FLOWER

I watered them 2 nights ago with a 1/2tsp of RECHARGE and 1 1/2tsp of CALMAG

Tonight I will make some nutes for bubbling. I will make 3 gallons. Each gallon will contain

3tsp BLOOM
1 1/2tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO

1 1/2tsp GROW
1/4tsp META-K
1tsp MICROBLAST
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp HI-BRIX
1tsp PRO-TEKT
1/2tsp TERPENEZ
1/4tsp MAMMOTH P

Ill let those bubble until tomorrow night. Then Ill feed them. Here are some pics from a second ago. I went out there juuust to make sure no silly shit was going on. No lights being on when not suppose be. Heaters on and on the right dial. So I took some night time pics. I know I shouldnt. I hope it dont piss them off.

11 DAYS IN FLOWER

I will make some nutes tonight to bubble. I will feed them tomorrow night. They will split 3 gallons, each gallon will contain

3tsp BLOOM
1 1/2tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1 1/2tsp GROW
1/4tsp META-K
1tsp MICROBLAST
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1/2tsp HI-BRIX
1/2tsp CATALYST
1tsp PRO-TEKT
1/2tsp TERPENEZ
1/4tsp MAMMOTH P

Average temp: Low70 - High88

Average RH: Low40 - High68

Average Light Distance from canapy: ?? Need to check but pretty sure its about 30"

UPDATE: 13 DAYS IN FLOWER

I fed them last night with the nutes I had prepared. I also bent down a branch of the Sour D. I dont have pics of it but I have pics from 2 days ago.

Got some nice bud clusters on most of these ladies. The Sour D not so much lol. For some reason. Maybe it being Sativa. It has stretch to be really tall and skinny. Still alot of potential tho.

UPDATE: 18 DAYS IN FLOWER

I made some nutes last night to feed them tonight. They are currently bubbling. I made about 4 gallons. I plan to make sure they get some runoff. I plan to feed them half, and then wait about 15 mins, letting any salt build up break down. And then I will feed them the other half. With hopefully at least 5 or 10 percent runoff. I really should have done 5 gallons with this. As a gallon per plant will give me about 10 to 20 percent runoff. The mix went like this.

4 gallons

5tsp GROW
9tsp BLOOM
5tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
5tsp CALMAG
6tsp CATALYST
3tsp MICROBLAST
3tsp PRO-TEKT
3tsp TERPENEZ
1tsp MAMMOTH P

I measured the distance from light to canopy

Lowest part of canopy = 26 Inches
Highest part = 16... that being the diesel. Most of the others are about 22 -26..

Thats a problem...As my light seems to want to mess them up if they are too close. OR it could be the UVB bulb. Maybe they were to close to it. But it turned my last crop purple. Almost black. I want to prevent that. But that freaking diesel REALLY stretched on me. If I had more room I would bend her down more. But I dont and I dont have a carbon filter for the other tent.

I should REALLY lolly pop the diesel. She has alot of suckers at the bottom. Not all of them. I have defoliated and lolli popped a little. But there are still plenty left. But I cant get myself to do it. Especially now that I got a Magical Butter Machine. I can use the small airy buds to make some butter. But I also think that maybe here colas would be bigger and denser if I removed those BS suckers that probably arent going to amount to much.

The Critical Kush and Fruit Punch I feel I should Defoliate about 25% But again. For some reason. I cant get myself to do it. I keep thinking. Those are solar panels. But I also know from experience that I would yield more If I did.....Or would I? lol Im not good enough Yet to know If my other good yielding grows were from that or any other number of factors.

Average temp Low 72 - High 85

Average RH Low 42 - High 68

Here are some pictures from last night.

SOUR D

CRITICAL KUSH

FRUITPUNCH

WWxBB

PAKASTAN VALLEY KUSH CLONE

Ok Ill get some better individual pics later. But here are some group shots...

FRONT LEFT your left FRUITPUNCH
FRONT MIDDLE CRITICAL KUSH
FRONT RIGHT SOUR DIESEL
BACK LEFT PAKASTAN VALLEY KUSH CLONE
BACK MIDDLE WWxBB white widow x big bud

UPDATE: 22 DAYS IN FLOWER

I fed them last night 3 gallons of Nutes. Each gallon contained

1tsp GROW
3tsp BLOOM

1tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp HI-BRIX
1tsp MICROBLAST
1tsp PRO-TEKT
1tsp TERPENEZ
1/4tsp MAMMOTH P

So far so good. Right about now is when I usually start seeing problems. So I will be on the look out. Usually about 3 or 4 weeks into flower I will start seeing problems.

I lolli popped the WWxBB a bit. It was pretty clear after so far down they werent developing as well. Hopefully it will lead to bigger thicker longer colas.

I took a few leafs from FruitPunch and CriticalKush. They both are just so bushy that very little light is penetrating. FruitPunch is one of my favorite strains and is also the strain I have harvested the most from 1 plant. But that was with a Manifold technique. Where as this is just a plain, top and LST method. Leaving it bushy. I feel like maybe I should go and take 50% of all her Fan leafs. But I just dont know exactly how I feel about it. One 1 hand it will allow WAY more light to penetrate through. Possibly giving more density to the lower buds, in which, giving me more yield. On the other hand....It could also decrease the energy intake which will decrease the energy output. Possibly giving me less overall yields. Less overall potency. Less overall everything.

Iv been rotating the plants. They stay in the same tent position. But I spin them at every feed/watering. But I have stopped spinning the SourD. Because its so tall and lanky, And I have bent it down. While I still may be able to. Its not as easy. So it will probably stay put. And I will probably bend a couple more branches to fit her home.

On a side note. The CHEMDAWG clone I grew last grow turned out very nice. Very stinky, nice taste. And great buzz. Nice "stoned" feeling.

UPDATE: 31 DAYS IN FLOWER

I fed them last night. 3 gallons that bubbled for 24hrs... Mix went as follows

1tsp GROW
3tsp BLOOM
1tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/4tsp META-K
1 1/2tsp CALMAG
1tsp HI-BRIX
1tsp MICROBLAST
1tsp PRO-TEKT
1tsp TERPENEZ
1/2tsp MAMMOTH P

Things seem to be progressing fine. Little bit of a N def, but other than that. Everythings seems fine. The Critical Kush is SUPER frosty. I fed them a few days ago without bubbling. I was just too tired and lazy to go out there the night before to get them bubbling. I plan to do a comparison next grow. I am going to feed half the plants with nutes that have bubbled, and the other half with nutes mixed right then. If there isnt any difference I dont see any reason for me to continue with the hassle of bubbling. But I would think it helps. Anyway. Here are some pictures from about 4 or 5 days ago. I know I know... I remembered to take the damn pics but kept forgetting to upload them. Also keep in mind that it was right before I fed them. So they are a little droopy.

Back
Top Bottom