ItsNatural's SolarEclipse Organic Auto Grow

Here are some pics of the girls. As pathetic as they are.

20170322_214112.jpg
20170322_214115.jpg
20170322_214123.jpg
20170322_214125.jpg

Waiting on backup. They have shipped out. So now its just a waiting game. And I opted not to pay for the insurance so lets hope it all comes without a hitch.

Still just playing the waiting game. I raised the cups up a little more. To put them about 23" from the light. They were like 33" They are moving very slowly. Which worries me a little. I know the GSC, due to her rough start, Will be a runt. But not sure why the other is growing so slow. They are in great soil. FFOF. Humidity could be higher but is in the 50s. Temps are good. I think when the back up arrives. I will try something a little different I read some where. I will take my cup that I start them in. Cut the bottom out of it. Fill my final pot. 3 Gal Fab pot. Put cup in said pot. Fill cup. And plant in cup. That way there is no transplant, no lag time. And I still can water only the cup. After a week or so I will just pull the cup out... I think I am suppose to put a layer of perlite in the bottom of 3 gal pot and soak. Or something. That way the tap root goes straight down in search of it. Or something like that.
I am waiting patently for my back up to arrive. like I said in previous post, I opted not to pay for the insurance. Seeings how it would have added another $20 to my already small order. So I just hope they make it alright. I did pay a little extra for the stealth shipping. They are really hustling people with that shipping. Reg shipping, they just send your beans wrapped in bubble wrap. If they are found, tough shit. No re-send. (Which is BS, send them stealthy to begin with and you wont have to worry about resending) And how much is it really costing you to resend ANYWAY...Then there is stealthy.. for about $10 more...But still no Resend if its confiscated. Then theres Stealthy with Insurance under so much...Then Stealthy with Insurance Over so Much.. And then theres all that with tracking. Its a real hustle going on. I mean theres about 8 to 10 different ways to ship. All of which are expensive.

Ok I think Im done. :) lol I wish I had more to add but nothing really going on. But here is the list of other tools Im using that I forgot to put in the intro. ( you could aways check out my other grows for more detailed info on these.)

Ipower 6" fan filter duct combo. It was $199 on Amazon. And its everything you will need.

Cheap clip fan from Amazon. I believe it is a 6" Fan. I will be upgrading this though

VIVOSUN 3 Gallons Heavy Duty Thickened Nonwoven Fabric Pots Grow Bags with Handles

Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Soil

Perlite...I will add about 1 part perlite to every 4 part soil. FFOF already is good the way it is. But I read that Autos like it airy.

Pipe cleaners + Binder Clips for LSTing

NUTES

Earth Juice products.

Terpenez

ProTekt Silicon

Mammoth P

Well thats it for now. Im sure Im forgetting something, but thats what I can think of right now.

They could grow very slowly for the first month or so while their building root system. Dont give up on them theyll take off when its time.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

I wrote this in HowsJosh's Journal and wanted to copy it to mine as well. For any of you young bucks out there that might have this problem. I ask that you honestly give yourself a few minutes to analyse what Im saying. Not just read it and move on. Read it and break down what Im saying. And give it a min or so to fully understand.

It helps me in NO WAY, to have ANYONE, know I grow my own smoke. I dont sell any, so I dont need the word out. I dont need anyones help, I have google. And the biggie. That I personally think gets alot of people. I dont need people to envy me or think Im cool. And I try my best not to purposely make people jealous. Because while there will always be haters. Showing off something just so you make that person want what you have, just to make them Jelly, Will only bring negative results. You get NOTHING from it, And there really isnt any benefit. There is really only 2 outcomes. Either they get Jelly, and just deal with it, Or try and do the same and work like you did to get whatever it is. Either way, they deal with it without affecting you. OR, the most likely scenario, they dont want to try themselves, but also dont want you to have it, so they plot and plan on how to take it from you. Either by stealing so they have it themsleves. ( anything from weed to a job) or just plot to make sure neither of you have it. Or they just secretly resent you. and act a little shitty until they can celebrate your downfall. Either way, it has a negative outcome which DOES affect you. So for any growers out there that are showing off their setup. How much weed they have, How goooood it is. Even if your in a legal state. Your just inviting problems and trouble. I understand you and your best friend are tight. But do you need his help? They how does it benfit you showing him or telling him. Your better off just smoking the weed with him. What does it matter where it came from. He might not steal it, or tell on you. But maybe he tells someone he trust....that person tells someone they trust...You prolly dont trust either of them but now they both know your business. And it wont stop there, not until it reaches that person that will somehow fuck shit up for you.
So I tell absolutely NO ONE about my grow. Hell I get nervous being on this site sometimes. LOL

PS
Sorry for sounding preachy, I understand Im nobody. Im just trying to spread some wisdom from "my" experiences.

Dude I just wrote a huge reply but I'm on my phone and lost it. Haven't posted in quite a while either.
Anyway I read your last journal good read, awesome harvest.
Sucks about these beans so far, hope the other ones arrive quick and make up for it.
I'm doing some autos now, good since my tent from that company named after a planet leaks light like crazy after one use.
Your light looks badass. I Got a g8 900, looks like about 8 diodes are out but they may be uv or ir I'll have to check it out.
Also have 2 mars lights, working well but they are so hot I cant use them. Ill throw my g8 90w red halos in for flower.
Anyway good luck man, ill be following. Might try to start my own journal, would love your input.

Dude I just wrote a huge reply but I'm on my phone and lost it. Haven't posted in quite a while either.
Anyway I read your last journal good read, awesome harvest.
Sucks about these beans so far, hope the other ones arrive quick and make up for it.
I'm doing some autos now, good since my tent from that company named after a planet leaks light like crazy after one use.
Your light looks badass. I Got a g8 900, looks like about 8 diodes are out but they may be uv or ir I'll have to check it out.
Also have 2 mars lights, working well but they are so hot I cant use them. Ill throw my g8 90w red halos in for flower.
Anyway good luck man, ill be following. Might try to start my own journal, would love your input.

I was looking at those G8s myself for a while. They are on most top 10 list. But then again....So is Mars.. And they are trash.
And I have done the same many times. Ill write a big long "something" and for one reason or another it will get lost. And Im like...Ill never remember all that. nor do I feel like writing it again. Im expecting my beans any day now. Until then

What's up guys . I'm subbed up ..
I just got my pro400 in the mail yesterday .

Sent from my FRD-L04 using 420

:welcome: and congrats on the new light. It is exciting, isnt it. Im glad your along for the ride. I hope to get my back up beans in anytime. And really get this show on a road.

20170327_143221.jpg

Its sad I know. SO SLOW. And the NL, which is the bigger one to the left. Is growing all weird and deformed. Ill try and take some close ups later today to show yall. This is definitely shaking my confidence though. Im gonna try and just forget all this even happen when I get my back up beans. And just do things like I have always done them. I have put my soil in my grow room to let it heat up a little to room temp. It was in the other room in the same building. But my grow room is the only room in that building that is getting heated. And after what happen this time. I want to make sure there is NO reason for them to fail. I really want and hope this Auto grow works out. I would LOOOOOVE :circle-of-love: to have some good Girl Scout Cookie, some good Gorilla Glue, some good Green Crack, and of course, Would LOOOOVE to have some Northern Lights in my stash. As small as it is, I shit you not, it is STINKY, I mean its not stinking up the tent. But when you stick your nose to it, it has a great smell.

Why didn't you start them in their final pots ? . I always strated in a 7g fabric bag. Not saying what you did was wrong just trying to figure out your reasoning behind starting in Solo cups.

Why didn't you start them in their final pots ? . I always strated in a 7g fabric bag. Not saying what you did was wrong just trying to figure out your reasoning behind starting in Solo cups.

Funny you mention it. Cuz I was about to get on here and say how Im gonna start these back ups in their final pot. I think I actually already said so. But the reason I didnt.....
When doing Photos, which is what Im used to. I like to start in small solo cups for a couple of reasons.
1, it takes less water to water and takes less time to dry in between waters. So the roots get a nice wet/dry cycle.
2, if I place them straight into their final 3 Gal pot, The entire time I am watering it while it is a seedling, and as it grows, basically the first couple of weeks, I would be wasting good nutes in the soil. As I use FFOF. It is very good soil and really good for VEG. So By the time the 3rd week rolls around, Its time to start using actual Nutes, Where as if I start in small solo cups, transplant to a half gallon or so pot, then to its final home. Fresh soil is constantly being added, So no nutes are really necessary. I can go thru a whole veg almost without any added nutes.

But with thats with Photos. And it always seems to work fine. I havent noticed any extra veg time. But with these Autos, I think I will stick them straight into their final home. I want to use up as much N as possible at first anyway, So when its bloom time, hopefully I will have used up most of the N.

Funny you mention it. Cuz I was about to get on here and say how Im gonna start these back ups in their final pot. I think I actually already said so. But the reason I didnt.....
When doing Photos, which is what Im used to. I like to start in small solo cups for a couple of reasons.
1, it takes less water to water and takes less time to dry in between waters. So the roots get a nice wet/dry cycle.
2, if I place them straight into their final 3 Gal pot, The entire time I am watering it while it is a seedling, and as it grows, basically the first couple of weeks, I would be wasting good nutes in the soil. As I use FFOF. It is very good soil and really good for VEG. So By the time the 3rd week rolls around, Its time to start using actual Nutes, Where as if I start in small solo cups, transplant to a half gallon or so pot, then to its final home. Fresh soil is constantly being added, So no nutes are really necessary. I can go thru a whole veg almost without any added nutes.

But with thats with Photos. And it always seems to work fine. I havent noticed any extra veg time. But with these Autos, I think I will stick them straight into their final home. I want to use up as much N as possible at first anyway, So when its bloom time, hopefully I will have used up most of the N.
Gotcha man . I understand completely what your saying about the photos . I always wanted to try ffof but I couldn't afford at the time . I just used pro mix and perlite. Now I run dwc and will probably never grow in soil again. .
Looking for to your grow man.

Oh natural !. I got my pro4 in the mail acouple days ago and got it hooked up last night. Dude it is bright as hell. I emailed Vic and told him it was the shit. . I can't believe how bright it is.

UPDATE: 14 DAYS FROM SEED

I transplanted the NL today right before lights out. I used an empty solo cup as I usually do. And put the dirt in the final 3 gallon fab pot around the cup. So when I was done, I had a pot full of soil with a solo cup size hole in it for easy transplanting. Please see my other Grow Journals for more detailed explanation with pictures. Everything went smoothly. As for the GSC, I left her and her small little runt ass in the cup. I checked the bottom of the cup and seen no signs of roots. Plus the soil is still a little moist. So i will transplant maybe tomorrow.

The NL is growing really weird. All crooked and bent and shit. It actually looks like it already has 2 tops. Hard to tell really as it is all smushed looking. Anyone know why she may be doing that. If it gives me 2 tops without topping that would be great. But like Iv said previously, I think these 2 girls arent going to do much. And I know I should prolly be using at LEAST a 5 gallon fab pot. But I dont have any. And while I could order some. And they would prolly get here in time. Thats still 10 extra gallons of soil I will be using. And in case everyone doesnt know my soil situation. (yes, I have a soil Situation lol) I dont live in a place that has nurseries and what not. So I must order my FFOF online. And as you can imagine. It gets expensive. We are talking $70 for 2 bags. $70 for $25 bags of soil. Sure I could go to WalMart or somewhere and Just get some MG or some ProMix and make my own, but I like FFOF. And I dont want the question that will arrive when I have a bunch of soil out in my yard baking in the sun for super soil. I like the results from FFOF. I just need to find a distributer that I can drive to and buy a truck load for $13 a bad. I paid about $150 for 4 bags of soil last time. I would like next time to be able to drive somewhere, and get 10 bags of soil for that price.

ANYWAY....I dont expect to harvest a pound from an AUTO anytime soon. Not saying it cant be done, Im saying that I have never grew Autos, so the odds of me doing it arent that good. I would aventually like to upgrade my pots to 5 gallon pots, SO maybe I can get 4 or 5 zzs a plant when Im back to doing Photos, But honestly, If I can get a good 3 zzs a plant, Im good, saves me soil, and save me veg time. And most of what I have read, says that as far as Autos, 3 gallons seemed to be the ideal pot. Of course I have seen a few grow Journals that were using 7 Gallon pots and they harvested I think 3 or 4 zzs a plant, but only grew 2 plants. Thats another reason I am still using 3 gallon. To get those 4 to 16 zzs plants they have to be big plants. Which take more space. Which means less plants. And I would rather have 4 -16 zzs of 4 or 5 different strains, than 4 -16 zzs of the same. Like I have said in the past. I dont see or anything like that. This is ALL for personal use. I would eventually like to get where I am harvesting about 4zzs a plant, 4 plants at a time. I like having different strains for different occasions. :)

If any of this doesnt make any sense. Or Im ever wrong about something, Or am doing something wrong, or maybe there is a better way. Please feel free like resinousWood to say something. I, unlike many iv seen. Dont get my feelings all hurt when criticized or corrected. And it doesnt mean I am going to listen, I can be stubborn sometimes. But I love information. I love receiving it but also like spreading it. And if I am wrong about something I would really like to know before I go spreading it all around looking stupid. Or if there is a better way I would love to know, As I want to grow the best I can, as easy as I can, as quietly as I can. I am an ameture and can use all the help I can get. Thank you all in advance

Oh natural !. I got my pro4 in the mail acouple days ago and got it hooked up last night. Dude it is bright as hell. I emailed Vic and told him it was the shit. . I can't believe how bright it is.

Yo, its hard to put into words for real. It takes some time to get used to for sure. Im used to this purple light from Mars. And I havent had enough grows to judge the quality of the actual performance. But as far as everything else. They are Tony the Tiger all day. I love how they even come with the little metal brackets so if or when you want to buy another, it can just be hooked up together to make one light kinda. Its a very high quality light. Now again...I reserve the right to change my mind down the road, and if I dont like something. I will for sure say it. Hopefully I wont get into trouble again. :angel: But it is what it is and people not only have the right to know, but they NEED to know the truth about these products. good and bad. SO far from AMARE....GOOD. But I wont really know until after I do a full photo run. That way I can some what compare to the grows Iv have in the past under the 192. And although I will be growing different strains, I should Always get at least 2zzs a plant. Anything over 3zzs is AMARE as in the 3 grows Iv had with my 192, none have yielded 4. Of course that may be due to me using 3 gallon pots. I read that you can expect a zz per gallon of soil. IDK how true but makes sense. I only really need 3 fat zzs per plant but would love 4. I dont know if AMARE will be able to bypass that problem but we shall see. :)

Gotcha man . I understand completely what your saying about the photos . I always wanted to try ffof but I couldn't afford at the time . I just used pro mix and perlite. Now I run dwc and will probably never grow in soil again. .
Looking for to your grow man.

Iv thought about trying it but honestly its just seems so complicated with alot of extra work. Im sure its probably not. But for my setup and unique set of problems, Im just too chicken shit to try.

Back
Top Bottom