ItsNatural's SolarEclipse Organic Auto Grow

Yo, its hard to put into words for real. It takes some time to get used to for sure. Im used to this purple light from Mars. And I havent had enough grows to judge the quality of the actual performance. But as far as everything else. They are Tony the Tiger all day. I love how they even come with the little metal brackets so if or when you want to buy another, it can just be hooked up together to make one light kinda. Its a very high quality light. Now again...I reserve the right to change my mind down the road, and if I dont like something. I will for sure say it. Hopefully I wont get into trouble again. :angel: But it is what it is and people not only have the right to know, but they NEED to know the truth about these products. good and bad. SO far from AMARE....GOOD. But I wont really know until after I do a full photo run. That way I can some what compare to the grows Iv have in the past under the 192. And although I will be growing different strains, I should Always get at least 2zzs a plant. Anything over 3zzs is AMARE as in the 3 grows Iv had with my 192, none have yielded 4. Of course that may be due to me using 3 gallon pots. I read that you can expect a zz per gallon of soil. IDK how true but makes sense. I only really need 3 fat zzs per plant but would love 4. I dont know if AMARE will be able to bypass that problem but we shall see. :)
Dude I don't see a problem passing that man!. Amare is the truth
No comparison to Mars man . The se250 killed my pro160. I just thought it didn't but I didn't know how to use . Once a couple guys told me how to use it . It destroys the Mars

Sent from my FRD-L04 using 420

Iv thought about trying it but honestly its just seems so complicated with alot of extra work. Im sure its probably not. But for my setup and unique set of problems, Im just too chicken shit to try.
Dude I promise you that I thought the same freaking thing . I use advanced nutrients. So I don't have to pH anything . It is so freaking easy . . I don't ever see myswlf going back man. If you can run 5 g dwc or 3.5g like I do . Lowe's sells . Like cool little 1 g or 1.5g buckets. I thought about using some . Dude just try 1 plant in dwc and I promise you that you will never look back at soil again.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using 420

UPDATE: 16 DAYS FROM SEED

Last night, I went ahead and transplanted the GSC. She wasnt really ready, but soil was dry, she was ready to be watered, and I figured Id just go ahead and get it over with. And seeing how none of the roots were really showing, Im hoping I didnt disturb her. Everything went smoothly. The soil didnt break apart. Which I was worried about seeing how there wasnt enough roots to hold it together. On the up side. There is some new growth on her. Not much. But there are some new leafs popping out. I watered her after the transplant. Not alot. I didnt soak her like I normally would. I just soaked the area in which her roots are located. If I would have soaked her, I think it would have just took too long to dry out. And I dont know the exact details or reasons for it, but I am under the assumption that they need a wet/dry cycle. If it stays wet too long its like over watering it. And if there isnt any roots to help dry up the soil it will take longer to dry up, causing problems. But IDK. For all I know that may have been a mistake. Ill keep an eye on her to make sure she does alright. I wish she would hit a growth spur. Id feel alot better about her if she would grow a couple nodes.

As far as the NL goes. She seemed to LOVE her transplant from the other day. I see no signs of a stunted or slowed growth due to the transplant. Like I said previously. She already has to tops for some reason. She grew kinda weird and all smooshed looking. But, it gave me 2 tops without having to top. Well....I dont know if its "actual" tops. Ill take some pictures to show. But they really look like tops, I have a V. I almost went ahead and started LST on her. Pulling apart the V to show the little hairs inbetween to get more tops. But She is still pretty small, so I will wait just a little. I know everything is on a timer, so I want to try and get as many colas/tops as possible. Not that I needed to tell you that. That part is pretty obvious.

Not much else going on other than waiting anxiously on my back up beans to arrive. Little worried (nothing new there) cuz I didnt get the insurance on them. So if they get confiscated, I just lost $60 bucks. Anyway. Till next time. :peacetwo:

Hey man dont worry if she had tiny spindly roots, my ladies did at first and when i transplanted them again holy shit the 1.5 gal pots i had were totally filled out with beautiful healthy looking roots!

Also yes you do want your soil to dry out as much as possible between waterings. It makes the plants root system stretch for water allowing them to grow a more stronger root system. Plus you can get root rot and other fungi if your pots are always wet.

:high-five: My Beans came in today :high-five: Got them soaking right now. I told them I wanted some Autos for freebies if possible. Never really got a response. But I got 10 Free Auto BlueBerrys. It took I think less than 2 weeks to get here. Or right around 2 weeks. To lazy to check. LOL But gotta say, Im pretty happy with Sensible Seeds. Iv ordered from them twice now. Both times, they came in a respectable amount of time. Both times were pretty simple in placing order. And they have a huge selection of Beans. One knock I had on Herbies, is they kinda have a limited selection. As far as stealth goes. I wasnt happy this time with it. I paid extra FOR stealth. Last time it was "ok" stealthy. If opened, they wouldnt be seen unless they opened it all. But first couple steps of opens, its hid. This time, I still got my "stealth" item, But my beans werent in it. So if they opened my package, They would have seen the beans, along with my stealth item. REALLY STUPID!!! NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT!!! I paid extra for a reason. If I knew they was gonna do that I wouldnt have paid extra. And that leads me to my other beef with them. The shipping cost. But I have already went through that earlier. So wont bother yall again with that. But seeings how shipping is a big part of the process. It makes it hard to fully recommend them over another.

As for the ladies. I will check them later. And hopefully remember to take pictures. Till then.

hey Itsnatural did your plants ever look yellow under your mars light then when you take it out of the tent it looks like a decent green color? I was looking at my last journal and those plants thrived a lot more in the beginning and when I transplanted they had much nicer roots... Maybe it was just because of the LST... Or the nutrients I fed those ones earlier on... Hopefully now that I have transplanted they will get better...

hey Itsnatural did your plants ever look yellow under your mars light then when you take it out of the tent it looks like a decent green color? I was looking at my last journal and those plants thrived a lot more in the beginning and when I transplanted they had much nicer roots... Maybe it was just because of the LST... Or the nutrients I fed those ones earlier on... Hopefully now that I have transplanted they will get better...

Only when I had a deficiency. Usually a N def. Or like resinousWood said, late in flower. Never due to the lights. And while I stand by saying everything Mars Hydro is trash, as long as the lights havent tore up. Which I assure you is coming. As long as the lights are working they will grow good healthy plants. And while the penetration isnt all that great. They will yield you a decent yield with good solid dense nugs. Even if the plants are abused a little, they will still produce.
Have you started nutes yet? Ill swing over and check ya out.

Under the new cobs I have they are a much lighter green color then what was produced under the Mars

Is that a good thing? I thought a dark green was healthy. I know it also means that theres alot of N running through her. And then as the tips of the leafs curl, your running too much N. Iv also read that leds produce a more resinous flower. Not sure if they were reffering to the blurple lights or just LED all together. Or if its even true. I know as much as I dislike Mars Hydro, and will never do business with them again, I was able to get some really oily, resiny, dense, flowers under them. Im assuming these cobs will provide the same or better. But until I see for myself. I just wont know. Has it been proven that the white light is better than the blurple?

UPDATE: 19 DAYS FROM SEED

I watered them today right before lights out. I gave them a little less than a half gallon a piece. I gave them spray of just water, and made sure I put a good little drink in the saucer for the fab pots to soak up from the bottom. The little is the slowest growing plant iv ever seen. The NL is starting to act like a normal freaking plant now. She is starting to grow. I LST the 2 tops down. I am SO HAPPY that I got a magic plant that topped itself so I didnt have to. LOL joking of course. Here are some pictures

NORTHER LIGHTS

20170403_072421.jpg
20170403_072431.jpg
20170403_072433.jpg
20170403_072639.jpg
20170403_072644.jpg
20170403_072701.jpg

GIRL SCOUT COOKIE

20170403_072438.jpg
20170403_072442.jpg

WAU WAUU WAUUUU

Pathetic I know. I still have hopes she will hit a growth spur and take off. If not...oh well.

Man you got some mad beans here. :yummy: That NL looks like the growth tip got damaged or its development somehow ceased and the plant just went with the side branches. That's interesting and amazing. So what you will have here is 2 really nice side branches in the middle which you can fiddle with. Or just get rid of them and focus on the main ones. That's a call I would make, I believe they will catch up and you will get nice thick joint on the stem. Try to shade the main ones some and those two should go booming. And the GSC looks like it will come up with something too.

As for the watering, I run olla with my Shark and the soil was wet most of the time and she did not mind it that much. And the soil was reasonably wet for like a week between each watering. Soaking new soil is a great idea, so that there are no dry pockets without some soil activity.

You are doing great and I wish you luck with the other beans. I usually do not soak them longer that 12 hours before putting them in wet paper towel which I keep wet, not swimming :) Worked 100% of the time.

You keep them happy they'll keep you busy and happy. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Only when I had a deficiency. Usually a N def. Or like resinousWood said, late in flower. Never due to the lights. And while I stand by saying everything Mars Hydro is trash, as long as the lights havent tore up. Which I assure you is coming. As long as the lights are working they will grow good healthy plants. And while the penetration isnt all that great. They will yield you a decent yield with good solid dense nugs. Even if the plants are abused a little, they will still produce.
Have you started nutes yet? Ill swing over and check ya out.

Is that a good thing? I thought a dark green was healthy. I know it also means that theres alot of N running through her. And then as the tips of the leafs curl, your running too much N. Iv also read that leds produce a more resinous flower. Not sure if they were reffering to the blurple lights or just LED all together. Or if its even true. I know as much as I dislike Mars Hydro, and will never do business with them again, I was able to get some really oily, resiny, dense, flowers under them. Im assuming these cobs will provide the same or better. But until I see for myself. I just wont know. Has it been proven that the white light is better than the blurple?
I dont know if they have scientific proof that the white cobs grow better than the blurple or not. I know and can say 100% that they grow better for me than the blurples did. They seem to just grow better. The stalls are much bigger around than anything I ever grew under the blurple lights. And all around seem to have happier plants.

You are doing great and I wish you luck with the other beans. I usually do not soak them longer that 12 hours before putting them in wet paper towel which I keep wet, not swimming :) Worked 100% of the time.

You keep them happy they'll keep you busy and happy. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Yea. That has been my strategy My last 3 grows. And for some Brain Fart reason. These last 2 germinations I have let them soak 24 hrs. When I usually soak 12 hrs, and then paper towels for 24 hrs. And they are almost always ready. Sometimes I have to wait another day in paper towel for 1 seed. But usually most are ready at that point. And I know its not good to let them sit in water after they have popped. Which is why I usually only soak 12 ours. I hope that wasnt the problem last time. Cuz I screwed up AGAIN and did it AGAIN!! Soaked the beans for 24hrs. 2 beans had popped. 1 had not. I hoped I didnt just screw up 2 more beans. Luckily I got 10 free autos just in case. And bought an extra GSC or GG I forget which. AHHHHH DAMN IT!! Im just gonna assume they are gonna be fine. But for the life of me. I dont know why I done it.

UPDATE: 20 DAYS FROM SEED

Adjusted the LST on the NL a little. Nothing else really

As far as the back up. Everything is going to be ok I think. All 3 have popped and showed signs of growth after the unfortunate 24 hr soak. I went ahead and stuck with the solo cup format. I was gonna go straight to the 3 gal pot. But It just seemed complicated. LOL Do I water the whole 3 gallon pot... or do I just water the center with a little bit of water? and maybe a couple drinks in the saucer? I should have done what I planned and cut the bottom out of the cups and planted the whole cup. Then just pulled the cup out when its to size. But I am familiar with this route. So I will stick with it. But the point is all three are in soil now. I should have done a BlueBerry also. Still might.

I also built a couple of really ugly shelves for my nutes and what nots. Here is a pic. Im not very good with construction but its good enough to hold what I need.

20170404_121213.jpg

Well...nothing much else to add. Just a waiting game. Till next time. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom