ItsTheWaters 1000W MH/HPS Light Mover Grow

Reading your grow has been a pleasure man, just wanted to give you props where they're due, those buds look fantastic! ;) I'm actually embarking on my first grow as well right now, I can only hope to yield as good as you did!
:Namaste:

-n0ctem

You're in the right place to get started man, this is where I did most of my learning! Just remember that the ladies are simpletons and that less is more, at least for me it was.

After experimenting with the present grow (9 strains to start) we have narrowed it down to five the we really enjoy.

-Dutch Passion Skywalker
-Barney's Farm LSD
-Oaksterdam Green Crack
-Local favorite Williams Wonder
-Kool Lemonade

I like the Williams Wonder. Im in the bay area too. lol. Do you want to grow all the same strain or 2 or 3?

-Rek

Alright guys, sorry it's been a bit. The remaining two plants came down at 80 days (sativa sativa sativa!) and dried for a little under a week. Final verdict was about 5oz off of two plants, bringing my grand total to just over 15oz total from my 6 remaining plants.

The trainwrecks that just most recently came down are probably some of the stoniest buds I've ever smoked. Instant cerebral lockdown, staring at anything and everything that your eyes come to rest on, and feeling like someone is playing drums on the top of your head. Hands down my favorite of the 5 strains I did.

WOW!!!!!! i know that exact feeling just staring into space and feeling like gumby good deal on the harvest i sure hope you journal the
-Dutch Passion Skywalker
-Barney's Farm LSD
-Oaksterdam Green Crack
-Local favorite Williams Wonder
-Kool Lemonade them sound like some awesome strains and thxs for tacking the time to journal your current grow :goodjob: :peacetwo:

ITW,

Great grow and nice harvest! Thanks for sharing it. I've sure enjoyed watching, but not half as much as I imagine you'll enjoy consuming it! All the best :tokin: :bong:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom