I've been learning, mind as well jump in

orlon7891

Hello there. I put seeds in soil a little over a month ago. Against good advice, I did not read up on here enough yet, and I'm just realizing how valuable and amazing this community is. I've kinda been winging it so far, but I have one plant about to go into 12/12, no sex yet and a little one from a seed I planted probably 2 weeks ago. I am seriously in need of remodeling my setup and I'm in the brainstorm right now. Journal to come tonight, with more about my available space. I'll need good advice on everything, so I'm excited to start meeting all the brilliant connoisseurs and gardeners.
Happy Gardening

Hey Perico, happyhippie and soniq. Thanks for the welcome. I almost finished reading your journal Perico...nice, I'm def taking some info from there. I'll hop on over to yours too hippie and soniq as soon as I have a few minutes. I was hoping to do some more proper journaling today, but I just got home from a yucky day at work and I'm ready for a pipe, passing out, and thats about it. Did some moving things around last night, and I planted 27 seeds in the altitude dome thingy, without germinating first...I hope thats not bad. I switched my older "girl" to 12/12 last night. I hella didn't think I was gonna get the timer figured out, but as I rushed out the door this morning, I got it, and I came home and my lights are on. YAY, a small success : ) She's in an empty space in my entertainment system. kinda nice for now since she's the only on on 12/12, eventually I'm gonna have to make a larger more legit flowering area. Still no sex, "her" name is ms. scarlet by the way. she came from a random bunch of bag seeds. I burnt the shit outta one of her sisters in the beginning, so she's it from that. the stems (i so dont have the lingo right i dont think...I'm still learning) of her fan leaves have a funny scarlet color, so yes, ms. scarlet it is. I'm praying she's not a he, but o well Karma is all I can go with right now. Hopefully more tomorrow. and I have a few pics, once I figure out how to do that. I know there's directions on here somewhere.

High! N :welcome:

Hey I've just started my very first grow so I don't know a whole lot but I'm still more thaqn willing to share what I kno w/a fellow herb breather :cheer:

Best of luck bro :peace:

lol I don't think Orlon is a "bro" but sounds like u've got a pretty good set-up there, just get some pics up so we can get an idea! peace and goodluck! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom